About this item
The Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream for Breastfeeding Mothers is an ideal solution at that most important time. It helps to soothe, heal, and protect sore cracked nipples. Made from natural ingredients, this lanolin breast cream is hypo-allergenic and safe for use. Experience relief with this pure healing formula, the only topical treatment endorsed by the La Leche League. Designed for maximum convenience, this product does not need to be removed before breast feeding. A simple applicator makes using this product fast and easy.
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream:
- Lansinoh breast cream is hypo-allergenic
- Completely natural
- Does not have to be removed prior to breastfeeding
- Suitable solution for breastfeeding mothers
- Only topical endorsed by the La Leche League
- This lanolin breast cream is safe for use
- Helps in soothing, healing and protecting sore, cracked nipples
- Lansinoh breast cream promotes healing
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.63 x 4.94 x 3.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- Yesby Erica43/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This should work well.by An anonymous customer3/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've heard that it can be used as a rash cream for cloth diapers, but I've never tried it myself. A friend of mine uses it for diaper rash with her cloth diapers and says she loves it. She washes her cloth diapers with hot water and says that she figures the hot water causes any remaining lanolin to melt away. FWIW, she says she's never had buildup issues in her cloth diapers when using this lanolin. Hope that helps!by Snokween5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?