About this item
L'Oreal Paris Ceramide Restoring Shampoo is designed to restore damaged and abused hair back to its former luster. With L'Oreal Paris Shampoo, 25.4 fl oz, you can enjoy results instantly as well as over time as it acts to repair five visible signs of damaged hair without weighing it down. First, this Total Repair Shampoo helps to rebuild fibers to reduce breakage and fly-aways. L'Oreal Paris Ceramide Restoring Shampoo can help to strengthen hair as well as restore vitality, silkiness and shine to overworked and over-processed tresses. Use this L'Oreal Paris Shampoo to uncover healthier hair as it penetrates hair fiber from root to core.
L'Oreal Paris Ceramide Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo:
- Helps mend broken hair fibers
- Penetrates hair fiber from root to core to tip for healthier hair
- For damaged, overworked hair
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.504 x 3.74 x 8.701|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Filloxane: Generates a thicker feel and infuses lasting volume over time
Feels like 2x more hair1
Daily care for fine, thin hair
|Total Repair Extreme|
Lactic AHA: Penetrates layers deep and helps repair extremely damaged hair
Penetrates layers deep and helps repair extremely damaged hair
Daily care for extremely damated, over-processed hair
|Total Repair 5|
Ceramide: Instantly helps to seal broken hair fibers
Repairs the 5 signs of damaged hair
Daily care for damaged hair
Anti-oxidant: Instantly helps protect the hair fiber to preserve vibrant color
Keeps color vibrant for up to 8 weeks2
Daily care for color-treated hair
Oleo-keratin: Instantly helps soften and smooth each strand
Provides up to 72 hours of frizz control3
Daily care for frizzy hair
Arginine: Instantly helps reinforce hair from root to core to tip
Reduces hairfall due to breakage by up to 64%4
Daily care for fragile, breaking, falling hair
Hyaluronic: Instantly infuses moisture deep in the hair fiber
Provides 10x more moisture5
Daily care for normal to dry hair
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by Hotta12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby HairGirl77710/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Sodium Laureth Sulfate and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Not sure why you wanted to know, but I just tried this and I LOVE IT!!! It works amazingly well on my hair! :)by nighteyes618017/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, unfortunately :(by Maju256/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Mae591/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does.by cam19752/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Crisamenlis3/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I've colored my hair over 20 years and use it daily, I bought the shampoo, conditioner and the balm, I don't see any difference in the balm but again I use a lot of Estee Lauder and Sephora products. But again I have only used the repair balm one time as it was cheaper and over 3 grand in products!by EMS272/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is for color damaged hair, but do a strand test before applying to your head.by CommunityAnswer1/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not contain coconut or cinnamon.by Hotta12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought the shampoo, conditioner and the balm for myself and my husband has long hair (almost to his belt) and thick he's used it twice and I can see just in two shampoos how much fluffy and clean it really looks. I buy brand names like Estel Lauder just spent 800.00 on it and taking some back and L'Oreal here I come! If you have dry hair and straighten it like I do, buy these products! Wal-Mart please keep in stock! Buy the Balm put it on last and leave in 2-3 minutes and when hair dries looks like you've had a saloon treatment! We love it! And I buy brand names cost 30.00 each and this is better! Love it!!!! It has Aloeby EMS2712/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?