Keyspan High-Speed USB/Serial Adapter, USA-19HS
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Keyspan High Speed USB/Serial Adapter, USA-19HS offers a hassle-free solution when you need to connect a serial device to your USB computer. You can do this without installing a serial card or turning off the PC. The Keyspan USB serial adapter comes with a plug-and-play feature so that you can simply connect it to your computer's USB port using the detachable 3' cable included with the item. You can also use any other USB cable up to 5 meters long. There is no need to connect the item to an external power adapter. This male-to-male serial adapter has a wide range of applications and versatile compatibility. Use it with modems, digital cameras, ISDN terminal adapters, graphics tablets, PDAs, GPS devices, label printers, cell phones, hand-held scanners, point-of-sale systems, touch screens, medical and scientific instruments and any other serial device that requires an RS-232 connection.
Keyspan High-Speed USB Serial Adapter:
- Works with Windows and Mac OS (including v10.7 Lion)
- Connects RS-232/DB9 (male) to USB Type A (male)
- Detachable 3' cable included with Keyspan USB serial adapter
- No external power source required
- Track the adapter status and data activity at one glance on the LED display
- Keyspan USB serial adapter features a data transfer rate of up to 230 Kbps
- Keyspan High Speed USB/Serial Adapter, USA-19HS is Windows and Mac OS compatible
Explore this item
|Features:||Software and devices that carry the Works with Windows Vista logo have been tested for baseline compatibility with PC's running.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||USA-19HS|
|Interface Type:||RS-232 , USB , 1 x RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 1.50 x 0.63 IN|
DB9 (male); USB A (male)
High-Speed USB to Serial Adapter
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. It came with a CD that you had to download.by CeeMGee2/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with an install cdby e42102/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby hbfg2/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I use it on my windows 7 and it works fine.by CeeMGee12/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have windows 7 and it works great! When installing it , a windows 7 op system is listed so I installed that versionby e42109/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's been 1 year since you asked your question according to this site. I hope you found your answer already, but just in case. The USB cable is included. I'm not sure about stores carrying it. I ordered mine online.by upahfioahfil8/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit does come with the USB cable that connects the adapter to the computer.by Bullzi8/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $19.96 Was $21.20Save $1.24