About this item
Help expand your little one's toy collection with the Hot Wheels 9-Pack Cars set. Whether your boy is adding to his arsenal or just starting to build his own, this package features exclusive graphics and designs that will surely excite any fan. This Hot Wheels gift pack features an interesting mix of cars and trucks in a variety of colors. Each of the die-cast vehicles is 1:64 scale. Combine its contents with the other Hot Wheels merchandise and models for hours of fun. This item is suited for kids age three years and older. Makes a wonderful gift for any occasion.
Hot Wheels Multi Pack:
- 9 die-cast vehicles with exclusive decorations and designs
- Pack becomes an instant collection
- 1:64 scale
- Pair this Hot Wheels gift pack with the other Hot Wheels merchandise to add to the collection
- For kids age 3 and up
- Combination of cars and trucks
- Assorted colors and models
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 1.5 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am not sure but they should be able to run on the track since Hot Wheels did at one time. Just give it a try.by Ivylew12/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Vehicles that work best on the Hot Wheels® Mega Loop Mayhem™ Track Set are regular 1:64 scale sports cars or sedans. Vehicles that usually do not work are vans, trucks, or buses; anything too bulky or heavy. Most of the cars in the 9 Pack should work well, however part of the fun is figuring out which cars work best with the race set. It may take some practice and trial 'n error before you find a car that runs the fastest or always completes the track.by MattelConsumerServices12/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they aren't and that is why I get them all the time for my son. He really loves Hot Wheelsby momofonedirectionfan12/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they can come with different cars when I pick them up at store. You may have to call or request when online multiple packs. With the multi packs I almost always have 1 or 2 duplicates, but my grandson doesn't seem to mind. :)by bizyrn12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just give it a try. They was once create to run on the track.by Ivylew12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Cindy, vehicles that work best with the Hot Wheels® Carcade™ track set are regular 1:64 scale sports cars or sedans. Vehicles that usually do not work are vans, trucks, or buses; anything too bulky or heavy.by MattelConsumerServices12/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?