About this item
Manage unruly pet hair with the UH70210 Hoover WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum. Weighing only 17.8 lbs, this lightweight cleaner is easy to handle. This bagless upright vacuum cleaner features the patented WindTunnel technology, five position carpet height adjustment and an easy to clean air powered pet hand tool. The easy to clean pet attachments include rubber blades and rolling brushes. This Hoover WindTunnel bagless upright vacuum does not need manual cord winding; you just have to gently tap the pedal to activate the 27' cord rewind. The handle is foldable that makes storage a breeze. The bagless vacuum features a HEPA filter and the carbon filter that absorbs the pet odors. This UH70210 Hoover WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum features a headlight to illuminate dark areas. A system check indicator checks and cleans filters on time.
It comes with a suction only mode pedal to easily transit from carpet to hard floors, a 12 amp motor and an 8 foot stretch hose for access to hard to reach places.
Hoover UH70210 WindTunnel Vacuum:
- Manage unruly pet hair
- 17.8 lbs bagless upright vacuum cleaner - Light and easy to use
- Easy-to-Clean Pet Attachments - Rubber blades and rolling brushes
- Cord Rewind with 27' cord
- No more manual winding on the UH70210 Hoover WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum
- Gently tap the pedal to activate the 27' Cord Rewind
- Retract the cord to store neatly inside
- Intuitive power controls on this Hoover WindTunnel bagless upright vacuum are conveniently positioned right at your fingertips
- Folding handle makes storage a snap
- Ideal for small storage spaces
- Carbon filter absorbs musty pet odors
- Features a rinsable filter and high-quality HEPA filter
- No Scuff Bumper - protects furniture when you can't be as careful as you'd like
- Headlight - illuminates dark corners & under furniture for thorough cleaning
- System Check Indicator - indicates when the filter needs to be cleaned or checked
- Suction Only Mode Pedal - press to easily transition from carpet to hard floors
- Easy Belt Change System and Brushroll Access - simply flip two levers to change the belt or access the brushroll
- 5 - Position Carpet Height Adjustment - adjust as needed to clean all flooring types efficiently
- 8' Stretch Hose - provides instant extended reach
- 12 amp motor
- Some assembly required
- Air-Powered Pet Hand Tool - rubber blades collect hair and powerful suction carries it away, reducing need to clean blades
- 12" Extension Wand - extends reach of the hose
- Crevice Tool - helps clean nooks and crannies
- Pet Upholstery Tool - rubber blades pull stubborn pet hair away from upholstery
See all vacuums on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Power Output Watts:||N/A|
|Cleaning Path Width:||13.5"|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.1 x 32.5 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does the Hoover vacuum, Model UH70210 arrive ready to use or does it need to be put together at all?
- one screw to attach the top part of the handleby 4hyacinths4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ready to useby billsfork4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It was quite easy to put together. The handle needed to be connected to the base, and the dust bin placed onto it. It just required a screw driver and about 2 or 3 steps (instructions included). It didn't need any small parts put together.by Ihatedoghair4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Put together with minimal equipment, Phillips head screwdriver. Took five minutes. I am a woman and I needed no assistance.by tiadogrn5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Al you got to do is install one screw. Very easyby southdakotaboy4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You only need to attach the handle with a few included screws, very easy to put together. It too less than 5 min for me to put together. I love this vacuum, this is perfect for pet hair, litter clean up and my own long hair. The rubber bristles are my favorite part, makes cleaning so easy and nothing gets stuck in the bristles like my hair did in past vacuums I owned. See my review for more information, but I highly recommend this vacuum.by ShoppingChick6144/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All you'll have to do is place the handle on, screw the handle screw in, and place the dirt cup on. Then it is ready for use.by HooverUSA4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but it is very easy with just 1 screwby Bernieepoo4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It gets pretty close, but not all the way to the wall. The hose has a crevice tool, though, that is perfect for this and does a fantastic job.by Momof6crazykids2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, not right up to the wall. I tested and returned three vacuums before keeping this. this was truly the best.by vacright2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- within a half inch or so....cleans well to the edgeby JTayl2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pretty much.by ddhclh2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No cleaning machine goes right up against the wall. Not Rainbow, Kirby, Dyson...ect. Some come closer than others, but average distance is about 1/2". Best bet if you have the space to do so is take the front of the vac right up to the wall. Less material up front than the sides.by JStearns12/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just about! And the suction is so good it help to pull stuff at the edges out into the suction.by thunder7922/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby vetter792/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a button to push that stops the roller.by 2horsegal11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the rollers do not quit rolling when you use the hose but the suction is still very strong- able to pick up litter with ease. In addition the attachments are amazing with vacuum, the one that they show stored on the handle is the best one!! I highly recommend this vacuum, check out my review for more information.by ShoppingChick61411/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can turn off the roller when you use the hose and when you do bare floors Works Greatby Bernieepoo11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There's a switch to click (manually, not automatic) that stops the floor roller and gives the hose great suction.by mini181211/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Correct. This model does have what we call a "brushroll on/off pedal", which stops the brush from spinning for sweeping on non-carpeted flooring.by HooverUSA11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can shut off the beater bar (i think that's what you mean by roller). There is a foot pedal for this. The beater still rolls along when you move the vacuum, but not by the motor. I does not scratch up my linolium like my old hoover did.by VMREID11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can turn the roller off on this vacummby Chicie11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?