About this item
Update your RV with the Heavy-Duty Camco 50' Fresh Water Hose for RVs. This item is a simple way to enjoy fresh water for cooking, drinking and bathing. It is also a good choice for high-volume personal usage. Take this white water hose with you wherever you go. The standard, round garden design fits most typical spigots. It features maximum kink resistance so that you can store it with ease and avoid unwanted supply cut-offs. This item is made with FDA-approved materials, which means you can safely use it for drinking water. The ample length of this safe drinking water hose gives you versatility when you're configuring your camp site. The 1" diameter allows ample water flow so that you can perform tasks more quickly. This Heavy-Duty Camco 50' Fresh Water Hose for RVs comes in a protective cardboard package.
Heavy-Duty Camco 50' Fresh Water Hose for RVs:
- Shipping weight: 5.1
- Safe drinking water hose dimensions in inches (L x W x H): 600.0 x 1.0 x 1.0
- Antimicrobial : No
- Assembled depth (in.) : 9.0625"
- Assembled height (in.) : 2"
- Assembled width (in.) : 8.75"
- Burst pressure (psi) : 150
- Coiled : no
- Color/Finish : white water hose
- Crush resistant : No
- Depth (in) : 9.88"
- Energy star compliant : No
- Fitting connection shape : round
- Fitting diameter (in.) : 1
- Height : 9.1"
- Height (in) : 2.19"
- Hose shape : round
- Hose type : standard garden
- Hot water use : no
- Item package type : cardboard container
- Item weight : 1.062 lb
- Kink resistant : Yes
- Product length (ft.) : 10'
- Product weight (lb.) : 1.122
- Width : 8.8"
- Width (in) : 8.36"
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||600.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.