About this item
Heat and Bond Iron-On Adhesive Value Pack, 17" x 5.25 yds, is a heat-activated adhesive that provides smooth edge-to-edge application that keeps appliqués from bunching, puckering or lifting. Features of the Heat N Bond Adhesive Value Pack include a lightweight formula that has a strong bond without adding much weight or stiffness to your projects and double-sided permanent adhesiveness. This Lite Sewable Iron on Fabric Adhesive won't gum up your needles and eliminates the need for pinning. Designs can be drawn or printed onto the paper liner that is included with the heat and bond iron-on adhesive. The Heat N Bond Adhesive Value Pack is for use on light- to medium-weight fabric, felt, canvas, foil and much more. Iron the Heat and Bond Iron-On Adhesive onto the back of your fabric before running it through a die-cut machine for easy appliqué.
Heat 'n Bond Lite Sewable Iron-On Adhesive Value Pack, 17" x 5.25 yds:
- Heat-activated adhesive
- Low pressing temperature and short pressing time
- Machine washable and dryable
- Double-sided permanent adhesive
- Eliminates the need for pinning
- Easy to sew through
- Won't gum up your needle
- Lightweight formula has strong bond without adding much weight or stiffness to a project
- Designs can be drawn or printed onto the paper liner
- Smooth edge-to-edge application keeps appliques from bunching, puckering or lifting
- Use on light to medium-weight fabric, felt, canvas, foil and more
- Use for applique, home decor, costuming, wall hangings, quilting and wearables
- Irons onto the back of your fabric before running through a die-cut machine for easy applique
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.48|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 1.5 x 20.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.