Hard Candy Glamazon Glow All The Way Face & Body Luminizer, Bronze 318
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$21.51 List price $26.95Save $5.44
- Reduced Price$22.85 List price $29.39Save $6.54
- $25.75 List price $33.39Save $7.64
- Clearance$8.47 List price $16.99Save $8.52
- Reduced Price$13.06 List price $15.67Save $2.61
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Instantly bronze and build a lasting tan with Hard Candy Glow All The Way Luminizer. Its special formula features pearly, luminizing highlighters that illuminate virtually any skin tone. This face and body luminizer is also infused with 24kt gold.
Hard Candy Glamazon Glow All The Way Face and Body Luminizer, Bronze 318:
- Hard Candy Luminizer, Bronze 318
- Not tested on animals
- Infused with 24kt gold
- For use on face or body
|Occasion:||Christmas , Holiday|
|Gender:||Women , Girls|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||60318|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001526|
|Digital Video Formats:||Cream|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.80 x 2.00 x 6.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This would certainly give you a beautiful glow, even if your pale. You just shouldn't apply too much. However they have a pink version for a doll like look. I also have that one. But i mostly use this one. I would recommend you try it, it would bring a glow to your pale skin definitely!!!by MiiszDee12/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mmm I don't think so ,,,is kind of dark !!by lopezl4/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the lightest bronzer color they have, it comes in 2 darker shades. I am fair skinned & have only used it once so far, but it took just a little bit to give a nice glow to my face, neck, & upper chest area. Just go very easy on it till you know how much your skin will need for the glow that you're wanting. Good luck!by hzggebj3/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes in different colors. Sometimes I find mixing colors, you come up with just the right one for you. This is very sheer, so if you only put it on lightly, it may be right for you. I have olive skin and it's perfect.by ppinkgirl565/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The "Tropical Tan" one is actually quite dark when you squeeze it out of the bottle. However I have the same tone to my skin and it looks amazing. Golden and healthy.by Ledisko9/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this would would pereftly for your tone skin or any tone skin! Dont worry you will love it! No need to use alot at all , a little goes a long way!by amc19785/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, i am also pale, and i use this everyday as my foundation. You just dont use as much.by rockyourstyle12/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have alabaster skin and this is perfectby Kalicoprincess12/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I add it to my regular lotion and it doesn't seem to strain my clothes. I don't use it full strength so I'm not sure if it would then.by ChristinaWB6/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't not . It is washable !by lopezl10/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?