Hanes Sport Women's Cool DRI Performance T-Shirt (50+ UPF)
Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $4.68
- Rollbackfrom $5.46
- Rollbackfrom $8.00
- from $23.00
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hanes Sport: Performance. Style. Comfort. Hanes Sport builds on our comfort heritage with innovative technologies to give you the looks that fit your life, your sport, and your style.
Hanes Women's Short Sleeve CoolDri Performance Tee (50+ UPF Rating):
- 100% Polyester
- Short sleeves
- Breathes easy
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Clothing Size Type:||Regular|
|Sleeve Style:||Short Sleeve|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you are going to the site from your e-mail, be sure to sign -in once you get there. You should be able to access your cart that way. I have had to actually sign in AGAIN, even though it said Hello,(your name).by Grammyof47/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- log into your accont and look to the upprt right hand corner and click on your basket.by cornbread1313136/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had this problem before. I called Customer Service for Online Orders and they happily took care of the problemby mpw197910/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've been getting e-mails saying I have things in my cart too. I think it's an error in their system because I placed an order and there was absolutely nothing in my cart.by mjb12318/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to your account and work from there.by Watermelons6/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I get these messages occasionally when I've put something in my cart then removed it or saved for later. If you want to look at your cart, click on your account. You'll have to put in your email address and your password. Once you are in your account it is very easy to look at your cart and any previous orders.by Jan754/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- on homepage right hand corner shows your cart just click on. sometimes I get these too--it's because you might of saved something for later.by DoodleV7/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You might have a spam email and not a ligitimate one from Wal-Mart.com. Check the sender box and see if it really came from the site. If all checks out well, you might want to go back to the site and click on the shopping cart icon at the top of the page. If you can't you will want to contact wal-mart.com customer service to tell them about the problem. There is a listing at the very bottom of the page that should say contact us. Click on that and follow the prompts. I hope this helps!by magic198110/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear size xl. Length from armpit to bottom hem is 18 inchesby Grammyof43/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'10" and it comes right to my wist'by cornbread13131311/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't wear them in the water. I think they would get to heavy. These are definitely around town and out to dinner on a hot night shorts.by AuntieMamaNH4/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $4.68