Graco Pack 'N Play with Automatic Folding Feet Playard, Pasadena
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Graco Pack 'N Play with Automatic Folding Feet Playard is the ideal portable playard to give baby a comfortable space wherever you go. Its durable frame and compact fold with folding feet makes it the ideal option for travel. The signature Graco push-button fold makes it fast and easy to take down. Cheerful pops of color meet a sophisticated gray in this fun geometric fashion. Style starts early; give your little one a head start with Pasadena!
Graco Pack 'N Play with Automatic Folding Feet Playard, Pasadena:
- Durable frame makes this pack and play ideal for travel
- Automatically folding feet and wheels allow for a more compact fold
- Signature Graco push-button fold makes closing your playard quick and hassle-free
- Airy mesh on all sides for maximum ventilation
- Convenient carry bag makes the playard easy to take anywhere
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months , 12 - 24 Months|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||39.5 x 28.25 x 29.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What is the limit of use for this product as to height and weight? I am looking for something to use for my grandchildren ranging from 2 months to 2yr
- when babies reaches 35 inches in heights, weight more than 30 lbs, or able to climb out, you may want to use a different bed of courseby Genivieve10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We used for our granddaughter who is 3 1/2 months. I think it might be small for a 2 year old.by kizmit10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bassinet can only be used up to 15 pounds. Not sure after thatby An anonymous customer10/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 3 of these items and use them in my daycare everyday. I think the weight limit for the bassinet is 20 lbs and know the limit for the pack 'n play when the pad is on the bottom is 30 lbs and they recommend to not use it after they reach 35 inches. I use them at my house until they are trusted to sleep on a mat on the floor.by Lovedaycarekids10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says in the product description, 35" tall or under.by TJCanopyBuyer10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, because of the space limitations, lots of babies sleep in these all the timeby Genivieve9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! Your baby will be happy in it for many months to come. Later it turns into a great play yard to keep you little one from crawling away while you are busy with other house chores.by Milyalya9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I make it more comfortable for my 8 month old by putting a few blankets under him. He sleeps in it every night.by JasSantee4/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If using all the time I would augment the mattress.by kizmit3/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I would never let my baby sleep on this surface without some other padding. You can buy mattress pads made to fit in playyards. They can be found on major sites that sell books and other products -- maybe even on Walmart.com.by Lawlass8/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you do not have to, but I would advise it if the baby sleeps there every nightby Genivieve10/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no..everything comes with the set!by dixyroze10/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would. This is flimsy. I would not want to sleep on it and if I wouldn't, why would I let my infant? You can buy mattress pads that are not that expensive on major retail sites that sell books and other products -- or Walmart may have them.by Lawlass10/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No the mattress is used for the bassinet and the play yard tooby An anonymous customer9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?