Goody Finish Paddle Brush
Customers also considered
- $7.27 List price $9.06Save $1.79
- $8.64 Was $11.96Save $3.32
- $5.97 List price $8.73Save $2.76
- $4.84 List price $5.72Save $0.88
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Start. Style. Finish from Goody. Take your styling routine from beginning to end with a collection that provides you with the right tools to achieve fabulous hair in three steps. Finish with the smoothing anti-static Paddle Brush.
- Anti-slip grip
- Anti-static bristles
|Primary Shelf ID:||1019580|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.50 x 3.25 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I know this says "3" on the package for this paddle brush, so what's 1 & 2 in this brush's product line-up?
- ITS SAYS 3 BECAUSE IT MEANS STEP 3 .THIS IS USE TO FINISH YOUR HAIR STYLE.by JAZZY613/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is highly recommended to clean a brush by removing the hair and debris that can accumulate on the bristles with a dry cleaning method of using another single bristle brush or comb. Wide-toothed comb or rat tail combs are great for removing matted hair. You can wash it periodically after removing the hair and debris by dipping the brush bristles into lukewarm, soapy water then gently scrub the brush bristles clean. Never totally immerse the hair brush in soapy water and do not use detergents, shampoo, oils, spirits, or solvents directly on the hair brush. To dry, just shake the hair brush to get rid of the excess moisture and let air dry. Don’t try to dry the brush with a towel because the towel fibers may get entangled in the brush bristles and destroy the shape of the brush bristles. If a hair dryer is used to dry, use caution so as not to place extreme heat that can damage the rubber, nylon, plastic, and natural (boar) hair bristles pads, and handle because the heat can warp and damage the hair brush. It is also important to keep hair brushes with natural bristles out of direct sunlight due to the damage UV rays can causing in degrading the natural bristle.by Goody Support Team2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your interest in our product and contacting us. This brush could possibly define your curls. It will depend on the texture and thickness of your hair. If you have thinner to medium thick hair it will define your curls. If you have thicker hair you may see some definition but not as much as a person with thinner hair.by Goody Support Team7/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $4.49 List price $5.80Save $1.31