About this item
Gerber Baby Cotton Training Pants are designed to help your toddler stay clean and dry during potty training. Features of these Baby Washable Pants include 100 percent cotton panels and lining for absorbency and a gentle elastic waist for a comfortable fit. The Baby Cotton Pants, 3 Pack, are easy to pull up and down and are washable and reusable for your convenience.
Gerber - Baby Cotton Training Pants, 3-Pack:
- Pack of 3
- 100% cotton panels
- Absorbent lining
- Gentle elastic at waist for comfortable fit
- Easy to pull and up down
- Washable and reusable
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Easy care: Machine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry medium. Cool iron if necessary.|
|Fabric Content:||100% cotton|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.75 x 10.25 x 1.125|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My son was 22 months when we started and I purchased the 2T size. He's on the skinny side but these fit well. I would say the ones we purchased were right on the dot size wise just going by his age compared to the weight range on the package.by KCWalmartFan5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2T, they seem to run a little big even after washing.by mcseven12/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My son wears a size 5 diapers and the 2T fits him good. he is 33 lbs and 35 inches tall, and wears 2T cloths, if they have a size 12 months to 24 months, they would be smaller in the waist and might fit you son better. If he is wearing 2T cloths they should fit. Hope this helps. good luck on potty training.by vadicus4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- What size pants does he wear. Go by clothing size not diapers.by Dragonann4/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would buy the smallest size they make. My son wears a 5 in diapers & the 3T's fell off of him. I Then bought the 2T's and they are fine.by ck212410/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 toddler ,, they seem to run little big and you want them to fit snug to keep from leakingby Robin4w11/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say get the 2T. My grandson is about the same size, and that's the size I got for him. They fit absolutely perfectly.by postalfiddler11/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would order 3T. My son was also in size 4 diapers before potty training and I ordered 3T. I like them slightly roomy so he can pull them down and up all by himself. Also, the undies are cotton so they will shrink a little in the dryer. Go for 3T!by oreolover12311/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have these. Size 2T is 24-28 pounds, & 3T is 28-32 pounds. 4T is 32-36? pounds? The tag is a little faded on that one. :Pby fymbrethil4/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my daughter is also size 4 diapers, and I bought her the size 2T, because she's tall and skinny. She's 21 mo. old.by nadiaz8/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?