Fiskars Pruning Stik Tree Pruner
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Prune with confidence when you buy the Fiskars Pruning Stik Tree Pruner. Now, with the Fiskars tree pruner, you can provide meticulous care to your high-growth trees, trellises and vines from the safety of the ground. With a cutting head that rotates 270 degrees to always get the right cut at a comfortable angle, you can use the Fiskars Stik to shape low growth, even in cramped quarters. The shearing stick's ropeless design avoids tangles and snags for low-drama cutting. The fully hardened steel blade with non-stick coating cuts twigs and branches with less effort while the light weight aluminum body allows gardeners of every strength level to utilize the Fiskars Pruning Stik Tree Pruner for the best landscaping available. Bring it home today.
Fiskars Pruning Stik Tree Pruner:
- Cutting head rotates 270 degrees to always get the right cut at a comfortable angle
- Ropeless cutting action
- Fully hardened steel blade with non-stick coating cuts with less effort
- Increased cutting power
- Lightweight aluminum body weighs under 2 lbs.
- 1.25'' cutting capacity
- Includes manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Model# 9234
|Color:||Black , Orange|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||92345935|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 3.88 x 10.63 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Does not extend, use a ladder!!by BobZZ6/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't extend it is is about 5 ft. long. and however far you can reach with your arms add 3 or 4 ft to that.by 1fresca10/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It extends to about 5 feet. But, you can pull this ball thing at the end of the handle in order to cut, and that makes all of the 5' reach... I'm not sure I've explained that very well.by ConsiderThis17/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products