Hanes Baby Toddler Boy 5 Crew Tees, 5-Pack
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Pick up one of these Hanes baby boys' 5 pack of crew neck tees. Featuring pre-shrunk 100% comfortsoft cotton for a soft and comortable fit. Perfect for your little one!
Hanes Baby Boys' 5 Pack Crew Tee:
- 100% ComfortSoft Cotton
- Tagless Comfort no more scratchy label
- Pre-shrunk for better fit
- 3 pack
- Machine wash cold
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed , Tumble dry medium , Machine wash warm with like colors , Cool iron if needed , Do not iron label|
|Fabric Content:||100% ComfortSoft Cotton|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What are the size specs for the Hanes Baby Boys' 5 Pack Crew Tee 2T/3T, Model TB2145? (i.e. weight &/or chest measurements)
- To be on the safe side for your child, you are better off buying 3T/4T so he can have room to breathe and most especially after many washes the cotton shrink.by Thesmart9/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They actually run bigger than the size, my grandson is a 4T and that is the size I go and its a little big, so when I washed it its still lose.by NORGEN10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buy him 4t/5t they will still shrink when washed & dryed.by Borritta9/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son is 17 mos and wears 2T, so 2-3T is good for him. From shoulder seam to bottom of front of shirt is 14''and shirt laid flat, width is 11". I find Hanes brand runs slightly bigger and lasts longer than F-O-T-L brand in wearing out/ quality. F-O-T-L is more paper thin.by needsandwants8/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?