About this item
Find the Battery that Fits Your Vehicle Click Here For More Info
When it comes to powering ... move with purpose.
Additional Car Battery Installation and Services Information Click Here
**Price shown does not include the 'Core' Battery charge (varies by state). To avoid this core charge, bring your old battery in exchange at time of purchase. If you do not have your old battery at time of purchase, simply bring it later along with your receipt and your core refund will be issued.
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||59.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.94 x 6.88 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do any of these H8's have a provision for a vent hose? If not, is that a problem for trunk mounted batteries?
- Yes, it has a vent hole on either side.by CommunityAnswer5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it has a vent hole on either side. look for it, its there.by freshandloaded11/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes,they have vents on both the + and - side with one plug that comes with the batt. Just attach the vent hose fitting to either side.by RWALTON4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good morning. There is an opening on either side of the battery for venting purposes.by EverstartExpert4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is not a core charge if you bring in your old battery.by EverstartExpert4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Jagdriver212/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they will give you back your core charge.by Sebo10/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Product expert. Amp hours refer to the marine batteries. Not entirely true. Amp hours seem to only be ADVERTISED for marine batteries, since other batteries are not designed to be totally discharged. Amp hour rating has importance to deep cycle and marine batteries but little importance for a normal auto battery. All batteries have an amp hour rating. It is just not important to most battery uses. For the average shopper Product expert is right.by 656864/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I emailed the company who makes this battery and they informed me that the Amp Hours (AH) is 80 and the Reserve Capacity (RC) is 150.by 6868105/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good morning. Amp hours refer to the marine batteries.by EverstartExpert4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (11)Was this answer helpful?