About this item
The Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Bagless Vacuum (model 205062-01) has the capability to clean various home surfaces, including carpet, tile, vinyl and wood. Using Dyson's patented Root Cyclone technology, it doesn't lose suction as you clean and accumulate more dirt and debris. The lightweight design makes this Dyson vacuum cleaner easily portable as you move with it throughout your home. It includes a lifetime HEPA filter that catches fine particles. The bin on the lightweight vacuum cleaner empties quickly and easily. It is also made of a clear polycarbonate that is durable. The quick-draw telescope reach wand extends easily and has been redesigned to be lightweight, making high-reach cleaning easier.
Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Bagless Vacuum, 205062-01:
- Root Cyclone technology
- Doesn't lose suction power as you vacuum
- Designed for use with multiple floor types
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Lifetime washable HEPA filters
- Bagless technology
- Telescopic reach want extends 15.7' with no awkward parts to assemble
- Certified asthma and allergy friendly
- Captures allergens, expels cleaner air
- Clear bin made of tough polycarbonate lets you see when it needs emptying
- On-board tool storage includes:
- Combination tool
- Stair tool
- 2-year limited warranty
- Dyson vacuum cleaner model# 205062-01
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||44.88 x 14.0 x 13.38|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Dimensions (HxWxD) in.
|Mini turbine head|
6.6" x 6.4" x 2.5"
Ideal for removing pet hair and fibers from confined spaces
|Flexi crevice tool|
11.1 x 1.2 x 0.7 (extends 6.6 in)
Extends and flexes into awkward gaps
7.8" x 3.7" x 1.6"
Removes dust mites and allergens from mattresses and upholstery
|Soft dusting brush|
8.6" x 2.4" x 2.7"
Soft bristles to gently dust around the home
|Stiff bristle brush|
3.3" x 3.3" x 3.1"
Stiff bristles to clean dried-in and stubborn dirt
|Multi angle brush|
7.4" x 2.0" x 3.7"
Twists to give multiple angles for cleaning hard to reach surfaces
6.5" x 5.1" x 3.2"
Self Cleans. Mess free vacuum assisted grooming
|Flat out head|
11.5" x 10.5" x 2.7"
Supper low profile for cleaning under very low furniture
|Articulating hard floor tool|
6.0" x 11.8" x 0.75"
Maneuvers easily and cleans narrow gaps
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby SamboMambo4/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby leroyusps12/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesntby dyson3312/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it does notby wishingIcouldretire5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no, which is the only thing i would change.by srlp5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no. it winds around a couple of thin and flimsy flaps that I'm sure I will eventually break off on mine.by cawj5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does it pick up dirt along edges of floors along walls & can it pick up dust bunnies under bed with hose?
- Hi jnak... I can answer your question for you. As for picking up dirt along the edges of floors and walls...it sure does. On both sides of the front of the vacuum are 2 little brushes that run right along the edges of the floors and the walls. And when your vacuuming on carpet along the edges it even picks up everything from there...no need getting out any tools like other vacuums. As for your dust bunnies...they can't hide under your bed for long because not only with the hose will they be gone but there's an attachment as well that's like a mini vacuum and you just put that on the end of the hose and viola...just start vacuuming under the bed and all those pesky dust bunnies will be gone. Hope this helped you :)by DoeZ07635/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is pretty good along edges. The attachments work better than I expected. I picked up potting soil on the brick around the fireplace when a plant fell over. picked up every grain.by bluemuse5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Best vacuum ever. Yes the extender will reach under beds without the vacuum falling over like most. Its great for cleaning pot shelves up high the extender hose is long enough to reach, it extends 15'!!! I've owned this Dyson DC33 for 7 yrs now and absolutely love it. They have a 5 yr. warranty so don't buy and extended warranty. They will replace anything free of chg., Hoses, canister anything that breaks on it. Mine vacuum broke in half and they replaced it with a new one. They paid all shipping costs too. I have a cleaning business so it gets used all day everyday. It is so worth the $$$$. Hope this helpsby Dunigan5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi this is Joe with Dyson, Thank you for your interest in our technology. The DC33 is designed for use on multiple floor types and offers superior edge cleaning. The quick-draw telescopic hose can be easily removed for additional edge cleaning and for use under low reach furniture, such as a bed. The wand also detaches from the hose and the tools can be attached directly to the end of the hose. Best wishes, Joe Dyson Customer Serviceby DysonProductExpert5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Use the attachments and hose for both if needed for carpet edges that are lower than the rest of the carpet.by LADirector1/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not without using the attachments. It gets exceptionally close to the wall without the wand though. With dust bunnies under the bed, there is a mini attachment that will work wonders.by MortuaryMan084/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are comparison on the net via Youtube you could check outby Vacuumjunkie4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I think DC33 has better suction & a bigger carpet span & heavier.by QUEENDEBBIE3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have dc-17 for 5.5 years, just bought DC-33 for my parents so what i can say that DC-33 has to goood suction so it is hard to push it cause it sucks to the carpet so I have to remove rubber seal on the buttom (around brush cover) now it has good enough suction and easey to push it.by GSAWER5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are the sameby dyson3311/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I never used a DC15, but about the suction power on all the Dyson that I used before, it's the same.by GilGodoy5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi it's Joe from Dyson. We appreciate your interest in our technology. The DC33 features 240 airwatts of constant suction whereas the DC15 featured 220 airwatts. Please let us know if you have any additional questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Best wishes, Joe Dyson Customer Serviceby DysonProductExpert5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?