Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt-Soaking Solution, 6 lbs.
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Melt away aches and pains in a warm, soothing bath with this Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Solution. This therapeutic solution, 6 lbs, delivers a blend of magnesium and sulfate to help alleviate sore muscles. Whether you are tired from a hard day of work or just want to feel your best, this Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Solution will help you relax. Soaking in Epsom salt aids in stress reduction and alleviates ailments such as swelling and muscle tightness. As an additional benefit, Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Solution can be taken as a laxative.
Stop Use Indications: As a Laxative: you have no bowel movement within six hours or experience rectal bleeding- these could be signs of a serious condition, you need a laxative for more than one week.; Stop use and consult a doctor if: As a soaking solution: you experience redness, irritation, swelling, or infection
Warning Text: Hot or warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes, except on advice of physician. For external use only. Do not ingest. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
Inactive Ingredients: Magnesium Sulfate, U.S.P.
Instructions: For external use as a soaking solution: pour in 2 cupfuls of Epsom Salt Soaking Solution under warm, running water to transform an ordinary bath into a gentle, moisturizing spa. Soak for 20 minutes. For external use as a warm compress: dissolve 1 cup of Epsom Salt in 1 quart of warm water. Using a towel, apply solution to the affected area for 15-30 minutes to reduce pain And swelling. Repeat as needed. For internal use as a laxative: Adults And children 12 years And older: 2-4 teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8oz) of water. Children 6 to 12 years of age: 1-2 teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8oz) of water. Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
Explore this item
|Collection:||Dr.Teal's Epsom Salts|
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Compatible Brands:||BOD Man|
|Assembled Product Weight:||7.0|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.5 x 9.0 x 7.5 Inches|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Magnesium Sulfate, U.S.P.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you get the 6lb bag you will be saving more if you buy it frequently.by Mandyann9811/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered mine online. Did you, or did you see it online & decide to go buy in the store? If you ordered online there was an error when ordering it or they brought the wrong size for not checking the size 1st.by catsr1luv8/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6#. My store carries it in 6# bags...WHEN they have it in stock.by shopsalotwalmart7/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In store it is 2# but online it is 6#. I always order it to get best price and largest bag.by kissy29298/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a 6# bag online! I just bought 6 of them. Much cheaper to buy in a large bag if you use it as often as I do. I searched for a better price than the big drug store I usually buy at and this is it.by Kissy291/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! get your water to boil, and only let it cool to as hot as you can stand it, add epsom salt to it. Using a sterile pad or cloth, let it soak up the solution and put it to your infected site, and leave it on as long as you can. You may want to google "Warm compress epsom salt". Once the infection starts to actually pull and it opens drawing out whats needed, it will hurt. This likely won't happen until a few compresses are done. Please keep in mind, you can pull out the infection without a large hole opening, just allowing the infection to soak into the cloth; it doesn't have to open to be taken care of. MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS USE A NEW CLOTH!!!by Julianne1/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, personally experienced itby catsr1luv5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. It's made of pharmacy grade Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P. U.S.P. is United States Pharmacopeiaby catsr1luv3/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is U.S Pharmaceutical grade Magnesium Sulfate.by CommunityAnswer1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products