About this item
Get softer, smoother skin after just one shower.* Experience our improved body wash formula, now even gentler, with the rich lather you love. Dermatologist-recommended Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash is designed to give you a rich lather with our gentlest cleansers. Our ultra-mild and hypoallergenic formula is even gentler and offers more skin natural nourishment than most body washes. *Compared to skin before shower
- Get softer, smoother skin after just one shower* (*Compared to skin before shower)
- Dermatologist-recommended Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash is designed to give you a rich lather with our gentlest cleansers
- Our hypoallergenic formula with NutriumMoisture is perfect for sensitive skin and provides more skin nourishment than most body washes
- Uses only the gentlest ingredients (Glycinate) to cleanse while minimizing dryness or damage
- Improved lather rinses cleanly and quickly
- Mild body wash formula has even more of the brand's gentlest cleansers, Glycinate and DEFI, combined with NutriumMoisture technology
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.56 x 3.57 x 9.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I'd like to see a list of the product's ingredients added. I would find it very helpful in deciding wether or not to purchase the product.
- You can actually google product ingredients. Just type in product name, then ingredients.by bunchofoats4/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I thought it had a list on the back of the container.by patioblue8/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?