Dickies - Big Men's Bib Overalls
Customers also considered
- from $27.44
- from $29.44
- from $33.84
- from $16.94
- from $21.68
- Rollbackfrom $33.88Save $3.66
- Rollbackfrom $23.92
- from $18.77
- from $14.94
- from $10.97
- from $21.74
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Quality work wear you can count on. These overalls of 12-ounce denim feature cross-over high-back style, triple-stitch seams and super-reinforced back pockets. A large bib pocket with pencil divisions, double rule pocket and hammer loop keep everything handy.
- A Dickies garment
- Big Men's work wear
- Bib overalls
- Fine-weave 12-ounce denim
- Triple-stitch seams
- Large bib pocket with pencil divisions
- Two front pockets
- Two back super-reinforced pockets
- Double-rule pocket
- Hammer loop
- Adjustable straps
- Zipper fly
- Color: Blue Denim
- Fabric: cotton
- Care: machine wash; tumble dry
- Also available in most Wal-Mart stores
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash
Explore this item
|Clothing Size:||50 x 32 , 46 x 32 , 44 x 32 , 48 x 32|
|Clothing Category:||Men's Big & Tall|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Size:||44 x 32|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 IN|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14¾||32¼|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15¾||33|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||33¾|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||34½|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||35¼|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||36½|
|4XL||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||37¼|
|5XL||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||38½|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||36½|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||37¼|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||38|
|3XLT||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||38¾|
|4XLT||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||39¼|
|5XLT||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||40|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How do you know what size to buy if the stomach area is 8 inches bigger than the waste?
- I knew my sons size before we ordered these and he was getting bigger so really we guessed at the size but they fit him good so we were lucky.by BooBooHead1/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dickies® CUSTOMER SERVICE 1-866-411-1501 or 1-800-DICKIES (342-5437) Customer Service Open 7 Days a Week 8am - 8pm Central Time Mailing Address Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Company 509 West Vickery Blvd. Fort Worth, TX 76104by Robert7623785/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just measure around the largest part of the belly area and that will give you the overall size, then measure from the inside crotch to the ankle bone and that will give you the length. Such as 48x30.by nannykathy11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you measure around the stomach . I am a seamstress so I am sure. The length is an easy fix. In my husbands case even the 30 inseam was to long.by cornnilus5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is how my hubby is built, go with the largest measurement on the body, which would be the stomach.by jbcamper5/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i need atleast a 38in. inseam length ,would really like a 40in. inseam , my waist or middle(for bib overalls) 42-43 .for bib's could be 44
- Overalls inseams are usually a couple of inches longer than trousers and waist need to be ordered larger.by cwuub8/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- He must have proportionally longer legs I am 5'11" and 50" 32 is fine with cuffs rolled up at the bottom I wear them often with work boots so they ride up.by sdfghjkliuytre4/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $21.68
- from $30.44
- from $10.97