About this item
Disinfect and clean with the convenience of multi-surface disinfecting wipes that kill 99.9% of germs.
Behind every smooth-running household, theres Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, including cold and flu, E. Coli, Salmonella, Staph, and Strep. The quick and easy way to clean and disinfect with just one product, Clorox Disinfecting Wipes work on a variety of surfaces, including mirrors and glass, finished hardwood and even greasy kitchen counters and appliances. The powerful cleaning technology dissolves kitchen grease, fights soap scum, and kills 99.9% of common household germs. These pre-moistened wipes are also great for cleaning and fighting germs outside the home. Keep them in your purse, store them in your car and stash them in your desk at work. This value pack includes 3 canisters and 2 invigorating scents, Citrus Blend and Fresh Scent.
To disinfect, wipe surface. Surface should remain visibly wet for 4 minutes. Let dry. To clean, wipe surface. Let dry. To sanitize, wipe surface. Surface should remain visibly wet for 30 seconds. Let dry. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first. For surfaces that come in contact with food, a potable water rinse is required. Not for use on dishes, glassware or eating utensils. Not recommended for use on unpainted wood, unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn surfaces.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: n-Alkyl (C14, 60%; C16, 30%; C12, 5%; C18, 5%) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride.0.184%** n-Alkyl (C12, 68%; C14, 32%) Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride 0.184%** OTHER INGREDIENTS: 99.632% CONTAINS NO PHOSPHORUS
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.38 x 13.31 x 9.56|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by LCELOWER3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby jacey19503/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The label says 'Bleach-Free'.by MumMumCentralPA1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There does not appear to be any bleach in this product but it is a great disinfectant!by KGJL10/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see bleach listed in the properties of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. I do see water, sodium bicarbonate, alcohol and something that ends in ammonium. There are a couple of things of which I am not familiar. Not complete, but no bleach anyway.by score1259/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are "bleach free" ...by hutsi8/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- LOL! I know the 'name' implies otherwise, however Clorox Wipes do not contain ANY bleach (chemical name for bleach is Sodium Hypochlorite).... Nonetheless, it contains germicidal properties for quick clean up jobs! Allow the area you clean to dry for about 4 minutes and the 'germs' present should be destroyed. It is not to be used to clean our hands or other areas on our personal body though! To be perfectly honest, my sister and I even use it on our 'safe' carpet for small stains....now our carpet is light neutral colors and I wouldn't recommend it on dark colored carpet! So, this is your personal assessment.by An anonymous customer3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes , there is bleach in this Clorox product. But, not enough to cause bleach spot damage to clothes or linen. Excellent at removing chocolate and body fluid stains with out a lot of elbow grease.by CaregivertoDad6/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. I wouldn't risk it.. they're a little too strong for that. use the Wet Ones wipes or another brand of wipes that you can find in the same aisle the baby wipes/diapers are in.by CrysLd4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by LCELOWER2/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Using the wipes on plastic coated pads will break down the plastic and make it brittle and then it will crack and you will have to replace the pad. I do use these to wipe down my husbands mattress and the mattress is covered with a waterproof covering. I always keep two new ones in the cupboard to always be ready in case of a tear... I have gone as long as 8 months before the cover starts cracking after all the daily cleanings.. Get the large disposable bed pads to place over you changing pad. They are a time saverby jacey19501/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can use these - just make sure to wipe well with a clean cloth and clean water to rinse...it tells this on directionsby sangamonese12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby jadajjj11/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES.by LCELOWER3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby jacey19503/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby StillmanValley3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no bleach in this product.by KGJL3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?