About this item
Compact and versatile, the Campbell Hausfeld 3-Gallon Air Compressor is a handy tool to keep in your garage or shop. You can perform multiple home and auto projects easily with the help of this compressor. You can inflate both bicycle and car tires, install trim with pneumatic tools or clean your work bench area. The Campbell Hausfeld compressor can also come in handy when you need to clean your furnace, your AC unit, the interior of your car and more. This compressor comes with an accessory kit that includes an air chuck, inflation needle with adapter, two inflation nozzles and a 25' recoil hose. Easy-to-read gauges allow you to both monitor and control the air pressure output. With its compact and sleek design, the Hausfeld air compressor can be easily stored in your garage, a closet or your workbench area.
It is highly portable and can be moved around effortlessly, so there's no need for lengthy air hoses. With its up to 100 lbs of air pressure output, this Campbell Hausfeld compressor is handy device to have on hand.
Campbell Hausfeld 3-Gallon Air Compressor:
- The Hausfeld air compressor is ideal for inflating car and bikes tires, cleaning your workbench area, installing trim and more
- Includes accessory kit (25' recoil hose, air chuck, inflation needle, inflation needle adapter, two inflation nozzles)
- Compact size fits easily in your garage or workbench area
- Easy-to-read gauges for quick monitoring of air pressure
- 100-lb max pressure
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.58 x 7.87 x 15.74|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No not in mine.by Insync4/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No staple gun came with mine.by acspctech11/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. it doesn'tby dicky197011/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no the nail gun does not come with it.by cjsback11/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry it does not come with a stapler or nail gun, it does come with a hose and small accessory kit.by NevadaCruiser11/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but with this conpressor you will wait a loooong time between shotsby nicknamesalltaken22/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, shorter 2" bard or stape is recommanded.by dicky19702/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not for very longby cjsback1/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends what you mean by an air gun?? If you mean air wrenches or impact wrenches for busting lose lug nuts on a car tire it will not work. For those heavy type tools you will need at least a compressor with a 30 gallon tank. This 3 gallon unit is good for small tools only, stapler, small nailer or small paint sprayer.by NevadaCruiser5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- For about the same price, you can find a nice airbrush compressor. I can see the draw with the three gallon tank; however, as others have noted this unit is EXTREMELY noisy. I would not recommend it unless you plan on filling it outside, then unplugging it and using the stored air while you brush. But...I would encourage you to look elsewhere for an air compressor. I bought this unit because of the tank. I wanted to use it for various needs such as brad nailing, airbrushing, and dusting out computers. I returned it the day after I used it. The noise was unbearable and it took a while to fill up the tank. I could not stay in the room while it ran. Using it at 40-60 PSI to dust out a PC used up all the air within seconds and this unit did not produce enough pressure while the tank was drained to be used. I never tried it to do anything else because the deafening sound inside a room was beyond what I could tolerate. I agree with another customer, ask an employee to turn it on for you. See how long it takes to air up and see if you can tolerate the high db noise created by it. If possible, see if they can give it an attachment and test the duration of the tank at your desired output.by PainterB3/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, based on my experience, this compressor will operate these tools. You will need hearing protection though or a very long air hose!by AReviewer754553/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ...It will operate an air brush... I'd install a dryer or separator to keep your air supply moisture free. The output regulator works well and is fairly accurate. Recovery time to 100 psi is about 5 minutes. Your mini HVLP my require more CFM than this unit is capable of providing. This is only a 3 gal unit and is not CFM rated. The unit is 'Very loud' when it is recharging. Very Loud. WalMart usually has an open box on the shelf... I'd ask to hear it run. If you live in a apartment....this unit maybe too loud for you or your neighbors. I hope this helps!by bjkaboom9/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?