About this item
The Campbell Hausfeld 1 Gallon Air Compressor is perfect for your nailing, inflation, air brushing and stapling projects. This 1 gallon pancake air compressor is a portable unit that is very easy to store and carry. Ideal for inflating tires, this compressor is apt for completing trim projects with the help of a brad nailer. The FP208 pancake air compressor has an easy to read gauge that allows easy monitoring of the air pressure. Its one gallon tank eliminates the disturbance of pulsations caused by piston action. The oil free air compressor features a sturdy handle that allows comfortable handling and simple storage. The Campbell Hausfeld 1 Gallon Air Compressor comes with an accessory kit which includes items such as hose, connectors, inflation needle and nozzles to get started easily.
Campbell Hausfeld FP2028 Air Compressor:
- User-friendly design
- Easy-to-read gauge
- 100 max PSI
- Tank eliminates the pulsations caused by piston action
- The oil free air compressor accessory kit contains 25-foot recoil hose, female coupler, male plug, air chuck, inflation needle, 2-inch inflation nozzles
- Multi Pack Indicator: No
- Model No. :FP2028
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 12.6
- Product in Inches (L x W x H): 11.8 x 11.8 x 12.7
- Walmart No. : 001060062
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.8 x 11.8 x 12.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby Toolman42991/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I used it on boat tires and it works very well.by Armyofmine1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I used it on my Honda scooter to add 10-15 psi to my tires and it worked great.by 050920151/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Carrabelle1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yeah, it's good enough for car tires (if you're patient).by gsnoorky1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It puts out 100/psi I hope your tires don't hold that much. it snould work fine.by rylayne481/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 45 is usually about the right pressure, but depends on your paint and what you are doing. This goes to 110 lbs and it has an adjustable regulator. It's noisy though.by cowboystuff10/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only has 0.3 Running HP it is made for light duty. To inflate tires, sports equipment in about three minutes. It is also good for Air brushing and light brad and staple guns. 1 gallon capacity, 120 volt, 110 max psi, 0.5 SCFM @ 45 psi and 0.39 SCFM @90 psi. It is a dial knob set for pressure located on the side of the unit with two Guages for tank and out going psi ....by Larryeeo9/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It'll do whatever pressure you need - the question is how much air an airbrush needs and whether this little compressor can keep up with your on-off cycle.by Carrabelle3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have a business: I believe that you need something more suitable and heavy-duty--take it off your taxes! CH isn't a bad brand--it's actually well-regarded. The small-capacity tank hobbles this thing severely, though. A beefier compressor will last longer, too. For your application, I'd get a 5-6 gallon twin-tank compressor--or a 6-gallon pancake compressor--Wal-Mart offers the latter type from CH for $150+ at stores. You may be able to get by with the more portable two-gallon or three gallon compressors, though. At Wal-Mart stores, I think that the next CH model upgrade from this is close to merely $20 more in price--that ~$20 likely is more than worth it. Larger compressors offer more functionality and capability--less aggravation. As for portability, most larger compressors have wheels and handles. Don't worry too much about the PSI output of larger compressors--at this level, and somewhat higher--most are no larger than that indicated for this model--125 PSI. I think that you may add a governor to most compressors to lower that PSI output, if desired. You may then experiment, if necessary, to determine what PSI gives you the best results. Get an air dryer, a good hose, and good quick-connect fittings, too--fittings make life a lot easier!by gsnoorky8/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After I bought it I found it is perfect for airbrushes, HVLP guns, inpact wrenches almost anything around the house. I wouldn't reccomend it for a garage but, for home and small shops like mine it's perfect, a little loud but, you get used to it. One word of advice, it's almost $10.00 cheaper online than in the store. You can pay for it online then go to the store to pick it up. If you buy it in person at the store it's almos $60.00by rylayne486/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 55 to 60 lbs depending on the paint and hoe thiick or thin it is.by rylayne486/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Toolman42991/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, shuts off at about 110lbs. Built in govenor controls output.by fireman672/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does have a pressure switch. The cut out is @ 110 psi, it comes back on @ 80 psi.by MrZulu2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it has tank pressure and output controlsby RNOMAD92/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes- it has a standard compressor head with tank and delivery gauges and a pressure solenoid that adjusts.by Carrabelle2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by gsnoorky8/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?