About this item
Crayola Air-Dry Clay allows your little ones to create fun and imaginative shapes. This soft modeling material is easy to use, and you can either reuse the clay or air dry it to preserve your creation; no baking is required. It also softens easily with water so your child can enjoy hours of fun making and re-making favorite creations. Smoother, finer and less sticky than traditional clay, this Crayola modeling clay is perfect for group activities. The white Crayola clay is stored in a convenient and reusable plastic bucket that helps keep the clay fresh. Once your child is finished creating, the non-toxic Crayola Air-Dry Clay can be painted. This product is designed for children ages 6 and older.
Crayola Air-Dry Clay, White, 5 lbs:
- Creates fun and imaginative shapes
- Soft and squishy modeling material is easy to use
- Perfect for group activities
- Clay can be reused or air dried to preserve your creation
- No baking required
- Smoother, finer and less sticky than traditional clay
- Softens easily with water
- Easy clean-up
- Convenient and reusable plastic bucket helps keep clay fresh
- Can be painted when dry
|Age Start:||6 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 6.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- IT WILL NOT GET COMPLETELY SOFT, I BOUGHT THE HUGE BUCKET, AND BELIEVE ME THERE ARE BETTER CLAYS OUT THERE, THIS ONE STINKS!!!!!by KARLAMANANA7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Air-Dry Clay is similar to a porcelain clay body & once dried, cannot be re-molded, Rekha. Note that before it has dried, water can be added to soften or join pieces while you’re still working with the compound & unused Clay can be stored in the container for 3-12 months.by Crayola9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. once dry, can item be used to decorate outside mini garden if sprayed with something like shellac, etc?
- No, the Crayola Air-Dry Clay can not be used to decorate an outside garden because once the clay gets wet it turns soft and wont maintain shape. The clay has the ability to be painted.by CommunityAnswer2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Great question, Melzie! When completely dry, you can apply an acrylic varnish to preserve and protect your work. Sealing your work, however, will not waterproof it. In fact, exposing it to water will have a negative effect. While a varnish may help protect your creation, please test the application first, as Crayola does not manufacture sealants. We hope this helps!by Crayola2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Place water in the drain and have it sit on top of the clay for a prolonged time, or until the clay gets soggy, then remove the mush with any household object.by CommunityAnswer11/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Air-Dry Clay takes about 72 hours to dry completely. You may want to call a plumber to help you remove the dried product. We hope this helps!by Crayola10/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?