About this item
The Stainless Steel Butterball Digital Electric Extra-Large Turkey Fryer will let you cooking up a crisp and succulent turkey at home. It features a digital timer, a drain valve and drip clip. This Butterball extra-large turkey fryer has a powerful 1,650W electric heating element to quickly heat oil. It also uses less than 3 gallons of cooking oil. This fryer has a thermostat temperature control and a digital timer so you will get a delicious finished product. The stainless steel Butterball digital electric turkey fryer has a space-saving design and can handle a turkey weighing up to 20 lbs. You can also use it to prepare an endless variety of foods, like hot wings, fish and fries. In addition, you can fill it with water to boil or steam a variety of foods.
Butterball Digital Electric Extra-Large Turkey Fryer, Stainless Steel:
- Butterball extra-large turkey fryer cooks turkeys up to 20 lbs
- Powerful 1,650W electric heating element heats oil quicker
- Thermostat temperature control
- Digital timer
- Stainless steel construction
- Aluminum cooking basket with drain clip
- Drain valve for easy cleaning
- Uses less than 3 gallons of cooking oil
- Space-saving design that takes up minimal space on the counter
- 90-day warranty
- Dimensions: 15.7"L x 14.6"W x 14.2"H
- Model# 23011114
- Stainless steel Butterball digital electric turkey fryer can be used to prepare an endless variety of foods, like fried fish, hot wings and even doughnuts
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.7 x 14.6 x 14.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I used half and half ... peanut oil and coconut oil - both of which have high burn temps and are great for frying. My turkeys have all come out fabulous!by MerryMary155011/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 100% Peanut Oil.by Homey101112/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (29) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Peanut oil, it has a higher resistance to burning at high temperatures but i use vegatale oil and have had no problems.by snoopythepi12/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (37) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- peanut oil has the best tasteby sal65412/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (31) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use canola oil.by WindsongFarm12/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (41) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, for cleaning, but has a drain with a valve for emptying the oil.by Homey10111/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (31) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by snoopythepi12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby sal65412/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (17) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely not. According to the instructions, nothing but the bird. (And remember to remove those little pop-up timers and leg clamps as well.)by MerryMary155011/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably not. The stuffing is going to slowly fried and probably very oily. It would change the cooking time as well.by sierratee11/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Homey101111/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?