About this item
The Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker, Black is an ideal choice for creating tasty meals. This system makes cooking fast and easy. It spreads heat evenly throughout to make deliciously grilled food every time. This smoker can also be used as an electric grill. With two spacious steel grills, this charcoal smoker grill can accommodate up to 50 lbs of food. It comes with a separate base pan that makes setting up easy. The base pan includes an electric heating element and lava rocks for superior temperature control. This easy-to-use black electric smoker features stay-cool wooden handles for safety. The Brinkmann electric smoker is constructed of heavy-gauge cold-rolled steel that keeps its shape even in intense heat. A hinged front door offers easy access to your food while you are smoking it. Use this electric smoker grill to throw fantastic barbeques and pool parties.
Brinkmann Gourmet Electric Smoker, Black:
- Heavy-gauge cold rolled steel will not warp out of shape
- Double grill charcoal smoker with heat indicator and front hinged door
- Converts easily to an electric grill
- Separate base pan design for easy set-up
- 2 chrome-plated steel grills for 50 lb cooking capacity
- Base pan houses 1500W electric heating element and lava rocks
- Wooden handles stay cool to the touch
- Porcelain-coated steel water pan
- Aluminized steel charcoal pan
- Electric smoker grill color: black
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||31.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.0 x 21.0 x 35.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Amazon.com, Home depot, several different web sites. Simply Bing or Google Brinkman outdoor Grills and smokers replacement parts.by GlutonforGoodness10/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In book that came with it their is a 800 number for ordering that can fix you up on extras and replacement parts. I have a ten year old one still going strong. Bought the second one so I could cook ten pounds of chicken and ribs at same time. Just do not plug both in same ele. outlet! Might trip breaker.by copie6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Brinkman.comby jimtheskidkid6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Replacement parts are available on Brinkmann's website at Brinkmann.net under the parts tab.by Brinkmann6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to go online and do a search and find their website. Once there, there should be a parts department. I have ordered parts and accessories for my gas grill that way.by GreatGram1306/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No and that is what I like about it. The book that comes with it shows min. per pound for what kind of meat being smoked. Just figure your time and plug it in and forget it.by copie6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby jimtheskidkid7/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but I don't cook large volumes of food on it. If i did, I would prolly contact the manufacturer, and use a meat thermometer they reccommendby valcin6/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No thermostat.by panamaed10/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- your answer is at the Brinkman website, really some good info. But, to answer your question, the site states the electric element is calibrated to 250 degrees constant temp. No, there is not an external temp gauge. My son, retrofitted an old electric oven retrostate (I think he called it) I use mine without... I do have the meat thermometer Brinkman sells. It has the probe in the meat, and the gauge is with me in the house, I think the cost was about $70, It works excellent, I have not ruined a piece of meat (yet!)by msdad10/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but if you use wood chips like I do then your room will smell great!by copie6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Anything that smokes requires ventilation. However, if no living creatures were in the garage while it was being used and you opened the door when you were retreiving the smoked food it would probably be okay.But if you have an attached garage i would say no unless you kept the overhead door open.by jimtheskidkid6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Personally, if I want to do outside cooking, then it goes outside Prolly best to acknowledge the Mfgr's suggestions here. But if you've never had a water smoker, this is the best beginner unit i have found.by valcin6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That would be a terrible idea.by panamaed5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This smoker is to be used outdoors only. Do not operate this smoker indoors or in an enclosed area.by Brinkmann6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?