About this item
Loaded with features, the Grill King 5-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner is sure to impress your family, friends and neighbors at your next cookout. The Grill King 5-Burner Grill with Side Burner features a generous cooking surface and large side table that makes it the perfect Outdoor Gas Grill for small and large cookouts. Side dishes and sauces are easily prepared on the 13,500 BTU side burner. The Grill King Barbeque Gas Grill comes in an eye-catching black color, and uses a 20 lb LP gas tank, which is not included. The stainless steel control panel, along with a push and turn integrated ignition, makes it easier to light and control the Grill King 5-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner, and the porcelain-coated steel lid with steel end caps helps you cook and smoke your food better than grills without porcelain-coated lids.
Grill King 5-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner, Black:
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||142.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||57.56 x 23.07 x 46.89|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is a little grease cup under middle of main compartment. No cup under side burner. I guess you'd use a pot there.by An anonymous customer2/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think there is a slide out tray. you will have to remove the grease tray and then wipe out bottom. again from what I can tell after assembling it. this is a little different from my old grill as you could just pull out the drip pan completely and clean and reinstall. I hope this helps.by zx148/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They work good the side burner takes a few clicks but then again I just started breaking the grill in. No Battery.by MannyMO8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No battery. I think they are piezo-electric (actuated when you turn the knob). If gas lines are empty, burner might not light first time. Then, turn gas know off & back on. Igniting might be a weak feature. I've not tried it much (just assembled today).by An anonymous customer8/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the lp gas container is stored there, but the rest of the space is open. I store the grill tools there.by Mekjo11/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The under area is used to hold the fuel. There is a little extra room down there but it is not designed as a storage area.by CommunityAnswer5/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?