Bright Starts - Drop & Giggle Giraffe
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Bright Starts Drop and Giggle Giraffe is a fun-filled learning toy ideal for your curious and playful baby. The smiling animal boasts sweet, colorful details that will be sure to attract your little one's attention. Large holes on his head and the ends of all four feet are ready to receive the balls included with the toy. Little ones drop the easy-to-grasp balls through the top hole one at a time to see where they roll out. The transparent body allows them to watch the progress. This action triggers the giraffe toy to create twelve silly sounds to delight little ears. You control the sound using the simple on/off buttons to facilitate quieter play when necessary. A convenient twist and store ball holder keeps the main components of the baby development toy safe and secure during storage. This wonderfully fun activity enhances color recognition, gross motor skills and hand-eye coordination. The Bright Starts Drop and Giggle Giraffe is safe for babies from 6 to 8 months of age.
It requires two AA batteries, conveniently included. Tiny ones can play for hours at home and then take the activity to play dates and on trips.
Bright Starts Drop and Giggle Giraffe:
- Playing with the giraffe toy activates 12 silly sounds
- Develops hand-eye coordination
- Convenient twist and store ball holder
- On/off button controls sound
- Requires 2 "AA" batteries (included)
- Age requirement: 6-8 months
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 11.0" x 6.5" x 7.5"
- Shape: giraffe
- Baby development toy includes 3 balls which can be stored inside the giraffe for safekeeping
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months|
|Skill Set:||Hand-Eye Coordination|
|Age Start:||6 Months|
|Age End:||12 Months|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.92|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 6.5 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I called the 800 number for Kids II as WalMart instructed & Kids II (company that makes Bright Starts) sent me the balls free of charge! I was so impressed & not expecting that at all!by MizAmz11/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try ebay!by emmaisabellasmommy10/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- have you tried walmart or toys r us or even the dollar storeby tika224/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would go to the vendor's website and send them an email for replacement parts. It works for Little Tikes so I would think it would work for this vendor.by NewGrandma233/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know where you buy just the balls but I found the balls from other toys seems to fit in it, like the V-tech helicopter balls ro the fisherprice house balls all fit. I bet you could use ping pong balls or something too.by 1Motheroftwo11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Please call the Kids II customer service number 1-800-230-8190 and they will be able to help you with additional balls.by Kpaddis11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no not all balls fit, but they dont get stuck, if they dont fit they wont go down and you just flip it over and the ball falls back out.by Nancy5622/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think other balls will get stuck but they won't be fitting very well. My daughter has tried and they didn't go through so they didn't get stuck. If you ever need replacement balls try things like e bay or amazon. But tiny hands can go in the holes, and the good thing is my daughter has never gotten her hand stuck in it and she's had it for over 6 months. I really like the toy for her.by emmaisabellasmommy11/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?