About this item
A good high chair is a must for moms, and Bright Starts" Sunnyside Safari" Chair Top High Chair is as good as they come!
It does what a full-sized model does and more, adjusting to four different heights (and nearly any table), reclining to three positions, and converting to a booster seat for smooth transition to the toddler years. The reversible seat pad is made of stain-resistant fabric you can wipe clean or machine-wash. The removable Stay Level Tray" remains flat even when the seat is reclining. All this, plus the friendly characters of the Sunnyside Safari" Collection. Make mealtime and snack time more enjoyable for baby and you. Start the fun with Bright Starts!"
|Collection:||Bright Starts Sunnyside Safari , Sunnyside Safari|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.5 x 21.5 x 22.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby md68shopper10/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. in fact it does not easily disassemble without special tools.by OldBleepityBleep9/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby aquagirl5318/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this chair top high chair does not fold flat however because of it's compact size it is easier to store in a closet or pantry area.by BrightStarts6/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by MamaSpeedy8/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the top straps come off, but not the bottom. In my opinion the bottom straps are not long enough for a booster chair.by NLM045/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the straps are easily removable for easy cleaning.by Goalmom5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What are the dimensions of the bottom of the chair? I'm just wondering if it will fit on my table chair.
- 17x17by VO036/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions of the bottom of the Sunnyside Safari Chair Top High Chair are 17 1/4" wide and 15 3/4" deep.by Kpaddis1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?