About this item
From the experts in at-home strength and conditioning comes the new Bowflex BodyTower. This multi-station tower has a unique and easy-to-use feature: the EZ-Adjust horizontal bars, which let you increase the variety of your exercises, raise the intensity of your workouts and improve the results of your fitness program. The included hand-grips and sling straps provide a greater range of options than most towers. The wide and commercial-grade steel base keeps you stable and secure. With a tower-mounted workout placard that demonstrates eight key exercises and a guide featuring 10 more, the Bowflex BodyTower is the perfect home fitness solution.
- EZ-Adjust bar with flexible and durable cushioning for workout variety and intensity
- More than 18 exercises
- 3 times more exercises than most power towers
- Focus on your quads, abdominals, glutes, biceps, triceps, pecs, deltoids, hip flexors and more
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel tubing with wide base for stability
- Non-absorbent, closed-cell EVA foam cushioned back pad
- Foam-padded, nylon-stitched sling straps
- Non-absorbent, microbial-resistant hand-grips
- High strength carabiners and D-ring hardware
- Workout placard with 8 key exercises:
- Chin up
- Triceps dip
- Push up
- Supine row
- Raised bridge
- Vertical knee raise
- Workout guide includes 10 additional exercises:
- Assisted leg squat
- Forward angle calf raise
- Assisted tricep dip
- Chest dip
- Incline push up
- Pull up
- Hanging leg raise
- Rear decline plank
- Hanging hip-leg raise
- Assisted inverted row
- Online exercise demonstrations
- 300 lbs maximum user weight
- Simple, 30-minute assembly time
- Compact footprint: 50"L x 50"W x 70"H
- Model# 100243
See all home gyms on Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||115.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||77.0 x 50.0 x 50.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Short answer is yes, with some adjustments. Pull up bar will work well with P90X routine, however if using any assistance (chair), back bar man get in the way a bit..by Hammer2812/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I find this tower to be great for a core workout. I have a bad back so sit ups are out of the question. I find this as a great alternative. As far as p90x, I didn't they that uses equipment.by Demoman901/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- absolutelyby swilmert7/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?