Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
About this item
This beautiful TV stand from Better Homes and Gardens will be a functional statement piece in your living room.
Better Homes and Gardens Crossmill Collection TV Stand for TVs up to 65":
- Country style
- Weathered finish
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 65" (165.1 cm) up to 95 lbs
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Storage area behind raised panel doors
- Solid Wood turned bun feet
- Wire management
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 59.2"W x 19.5"D x 30"H (150.36 cm x 49.53 cm x 76.2 cm)
- 1-year warranty
- Model# 415979
- Televisions sold separately. See all televisions.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||125.41|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||59.21 x 19.45 x 30.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by CleanFreak153/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are several punchouts on the back about 1" diam to use at your discretionby Houndstooth2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you punch them out as neededby Lottakids614/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, There is a thin piece of cardboard with perforated holes. you just pop them out and put the chords through it. It look great even though it is flimsy in the back.. you cant tell from the front. I would suggest be careful lining it up... it does have pre drilled holes for the little nails you hammer in but they dont line up.. Because of that I split the wood putting the nail too close to the edge as you cant see or feel too good where the part is to hammer in..by commentsrus3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there are pre-drilled holes in the back.by CommunityAnswer2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is not designed to be remodeled.by CommunityAnswer3/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use Annie Sloan chalk paint. No priming, no sanding and its organic so no fumes. You'll love itby anner455/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From what I see, not recommended--but the finish is very attractive and would complement any themed room--by Houndstooth3/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We were able to paint the Sauder Harbor View Salt Oak cabinet, also from Walmart, which has a laminate finish, so cannot be stained. In order to get the paint to stick, you must get a special primer for painting over any surface including laminate. Then you will need a high quality enamel paint for your finish coats. Get your primer and paint at a paint specialty store where there are experts to advise on proper technique and tools. The technique is tricky, so it's a good idea to practice on an interior piece, such as a shelf that will eventually be hidden behind a door. We were aiming for a distressed beach look, which is what we achieved. We love the piece and get lots of compliments on it. Good luck.by FauxFinishGirl3/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not solid wood (except for the sturdy feet. Like you, I prefer solid wood, but this is heavy duty construction and for the price a great deal--it looks like wood if you don't use a magnifying glass--by Houndstooth3/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the feet are real wood .. the rest is notby commentsrus3/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is made out of pressed wood.by CommunityAnswer3/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?