Band-Aid Sheer Strips Bandages, 100 count
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Always have the proper first aid supplies on hand with these 100 Count Band-Aid Bandages, ideal for small bumps and scrapes. These sheer bandages have air channels for better breathability to allow your injury to heal faster. These strips bandages keeps wounds cleaner and are sterile for added protection.
Band-Aid Sheer Strips Bandages:
- 3/4" x 3"
- Creates air channels for superior breathability
- Wicks away blood to keep wounds clean
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.17|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.93 x 6.06 x 4.06|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it contains natural rubber latex.by Hissifer6/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it don't say it on the box I'd say no I checked the box I have !by Sunshinekid19572/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The inner packaging says they "may" contain latex.by hamhock621/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Terri and thanks for your question! The bandages are latex-free. The packaging of BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages Sheer Strips contains natural rubber latex.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team9/9/2015Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How large are the bandaids? Would they go around your entire thumb easily if you have large hands??
- They will go around a good size thumb but I have no idea how large a thumb you are talking about. I think it should cover an inch in diameter but how secure it will be is another question. Two should work really well. Even with my thumbs, I will use two. I pull one from one direction and a second one from the opposite direction. This works really well with cuts, by-the-way. But, you probably already know that.by Hissifer6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for your question, Mike! Our Band-Aid® Sheer Strips Bandages are 3/4" x 3". We hope this helps!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team5/31/2015Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?