Ball 12-Count Wide Mouth Quart Jars with Lids and Bands
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
These Ball Quart Jars with Lids and Bands are made for fresh food preservation and more. Use these glass jars for crafting, canning, food storage and other household storage. The Ball Jars, 12-count, come in a corrugated cardboard box for safe transport. Because of the generous mouth, the Ball Wide Mouth Jars are easy to fill. The glass is clear, so you can see what's stored inside.
12-Count Ball Wide Mouth Jars with Lids and Bands:
- Clear glass
- Wide mouth
- Capacity: 1 quart
- Designed for crafts, canning and other household needs
- Come in a corrugated cardboard box for safe transport
- Include metal lids and bands
- Model# 1440096254
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.563 x 12.688 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can you put these in the freezer? I want to use them with my foodsaver for soups and stuff
- YES! Ball canning jars are absolutely freezer safe. I freeze milk and buttermilk in them all the time. I leave an inch of space in the top of the pint sized jars to allow room for expansion and I've never had a problem.by homechef7/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have frozen soups in the smaller jars successfully, but remember that you can't fill it to the top or the glass might break. I only fill it half full so that when the food freezes there's enough room for the ice expansion.by Shanel6934/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- By all means you can put into freezer. I have frozen blueberries in jars and they were well preserved.by Childofmercy74/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO!!! There are special freezer jars for that purpose! You could use a vacuum pack your freezable then once you thaw them out transfer to a pretty serving jar or dish! I do w/ pies to save pie pans!by GreatGrandmaCA7/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I know ball sells freezer containers, there plastic for the freezerby cuteasacupcake5/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It states under the description the capacity is 1 quart or 32 oz. :)by Sweettooth197/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Wide mouth come in all sizes half pints, pints & quart etc. It is easier to get you fruit in & out of these wide mouth jars!by GreatGrandmaCA9/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- They are quart. You can also buy pint sze jarsby lovelucy517/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6.5 inchesby Emmylee9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I measured and the Ball jars are 6-3/8" tall.by Childofmercy79/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About the same size of the average mayonnaise jar!by GreatGrandmaCA8/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products