About this item
Enjoy delicious peace of mind with Augason Farms emergency food. Augason Farms Dehydrated Potato Shreds are an easy way to make mouth-watering hash browns. Simple to prepare, the 23 oz dehydrated hash brown potatoes are handy for camping, food storage and everyday dishes. Packaged for long-term storage, the dehydrated potato shreds do not require refrigeration and only need water to prepare. They are a wonderful food product to have on hand for an emergency or just when you don't feel like grocery shopping. Augason Farms has over four decades of experience formulating and manufacturing tasty, nutritious foods that meet or exceed all your food storage and emergency preparedness needs. When you choose Augason Farms, you're getting food you can count on.
Potatoes, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Dextrose. Freshness Preserved With Sodium Bisulfite And BHT. Contains Allergen: Milk. Processed In A Plant That Handles: Wheat, Egg, Soybean, Peanut, Cashew, Walnut, And Almond Products.
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 6.25 x 6.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 530 Mg||22|
|Total Carboydrate 24 G||8|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||8|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 2 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- From their website: Ingredients: Potatoes, salt, mono and diglycerides, dextrose. Freshness preserved with sodium bisulfite and BHT.by MirusEra4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From their website (same as on the can I have): INGREDIENTS: Potatoes, salt, mono and diglycerides, dextrose. Freshness preserved with sodium bisulfite and BHT.by sgtnelson4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Potatoes, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Dextrose. Freshness Preserved With Sodium Bisulfite And BHT. Contains Allergen: Milk. Processed In A Plant That Handles: Wheat, Egg, Soybean, Peanut, Cashew, Walnut, And Almond Products.by Natharon4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I recommend you go to the Augason Farms website for specific information and ingredient list. That site will also give you some recipes and explain # of servings per can.by MomCarp4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- * Sealed/Opened to 1 year. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%). From their websiteby MirusEra4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This kind of product usually lists shelf life as anywhere from 20 to 30 years when unopened and stored properly. If you leave it outside in 90 degree temps you can't expect 20 years of life. And once you open the can you have about six months to a year before it goes 'bad.'by sgtnelson4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shelf life is 25 years, 1 year after opening, if not repackaged in an oxygen free environment such as by vacuum sealing. I keep mine in vacuum sealed 1/2 gallon or quart mason jars.by Natharon4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Gluten is the protein part of wheat, rye, barley, and other related grains a potato has none of these unless added these are just potatoesby wasteoftime54329/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Here is the definition of Gluten-Free: "A gluten-free diet is a diet that excludes the protein gluten. Gluten is found in grains such as wheat, barley, rye and triticale (a cross between wheat and rye)." That being said this product is potato and some ingredients that extend shelf life, so it is, technically, gluten-free. However it is produced in a factory which deals with wheat and barley so there could be traces of gluten in it. Here is a description from their website: "Processed In A Plant That Handles: Wheat, Egg, Soybean, Peanut, Cashew, Walnut, And Almond Products."by sgtnelson3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?