About this item
Enjoy easy home cooking with the Aroma 8-Cup Rice Cooker and Food Steamer. Prepare two to eight cups of restaurant-quality rice at the press of a switch. Once the rice has cooked to perfection, the rice cooker will automatically switch over to its "Keep-Warm" setting. So rather than worrying about stirring or monitoring the rice as it cooks, you're free to spend that time as you please. The included steam tray on the Rice Cooker And Food Steamer also steams meats and vegetables while rice simultaneously cooks below for an endless supply of meals that are as tasty as they are easy. This convenient little appliance is also great for cooking delicious oatmeal, soup, stew, chili and more! Once the cooking is done the nonstick inner cooking pot, inner lid and all accessories remove for quick cleanup.
Aroma 8-Cup Rice Cooker and Food Steamer:
- Perfectly prepares 2 to 8 cups of cooked rice
- Aroma Rice Cooker steams meat and vegetables while rice cooks below
- Simple, 1-touch operation with automatic keep-warm
- Great for soups, stews, chili and more
- Includes steam tray, removable inner lid, measuring cup and serving spatula
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.3 x 8.7 x 8.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.. but it depends on the veggies you are steaming.. root veggies.. like carrots, potatoes, etc.. depending on size may not be completely cooked when the rice is done.. cut the veggies into smallish pieces and they should come out fine.by JezteraJoker5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on what vegetables you want to steam. Asparagus, yes, cauliflower, no.by Dailyrice3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have cooked and steamed an entire meal at the same time. Check Pinterest.by theV8worm3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but not much more as it will need space for the steamer basket as the rice expands.by MealKing3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby ksgreene3/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.. just put water in the rice bowl.. put your steamer try in with veggies.. turn it on.. check every so often to test veggies and to be sure the water has not steamed out.by JezteraJoker4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, check Pinterest, there are many things you can cook in a rice cooker. You can bake bread, steam fish, and steam all vegetables. You can even cook spagetti.by theV8worm5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but I wouldn't use more than 1 1/2 to 2 cups of water so it cooks quickly without overcooking the veggies.by MealKing12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby upgf12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you just have to check for doness and turn it off/unplug when finished as the auto shut off does not seem to work on it without rice (no idea how it knows)by FWMom412/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Average small appliance wattage.by Sheiladealer4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 300 watts exactly as stated on placard and tested by Kill-A-Watt meterby Solo75/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 350wby reviewguy20123/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 120 Volts, 60 Hz, 350 Watts.by CoolMan994/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Within this warranty period, Aroma Housewares Company will repair or replace, at its option, defective parts at no charge, provided that the product is returned, freight prepaid with proof of purchase and applicable charges for shipping and handling payable to Aroma Housewares Company. Please call the toll free number below for a return authorization number. Allow 2-4 weeks for return shipping.
This warranty does not cover improper installation, misuse, abuse or neglect on part of the owner. Warranty is also invalid in any case that the product is taken apart or serviced by an unauthorized service station.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which may vary from state to state, and does not cover areas outside the continental United States.
AROMA HOUSEWARES COMPANY
6469 Flanders Drive
San Diego, California 92121
M-F, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, Pacific Time