About this item
Add a nostalgic touch to your kitchen with the Anchor Hocking Cracker Jar with Lid. This classic jar is perfect for cookies, candy, flour, sugar, and more. The aluminum lid screws on tightly to keep your food fresh. The Anchor Hocking Cracker Jar with Lid is available in a variety of sizes to meet your storage needs.
Anchor Hocking Cracker Jar with Lid:
- Great for pantry storage
- Made of glass
- Brushed aluminum lid
- Wide mouth
- Made in the USA
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.62 x 6.62 x 8.25|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- http://www.oneida.com/storage-organization/food-storage/replacement-lids.htmlby prettygood11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Anchor Hocking website sells the lids for the 1 gallon size. They're in the "Replacement Lids" section. Here's the link: https://www.anchoronline.com/replacements/silver-lid-1-gal-cracker-jar.htmlby Andrich11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- try amazon.comby Erdnieva2/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought mine to make some magnesium gel so I didn't use it for food sorry I cant help but good questionby prettygood6/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it is Anchor Hocking it should be on the jar. Mainstay is a version sold at Walmartby keepingbusy21/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes these are identical to the ones that are Mainstays in the store. i have put food in mine so they are food safe. I posted a picture of the most recent food I put in there...Drunk Gummy Bears!by smartpants291/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No-you need to buy proper canning jars.by angelangel5/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you dont have to boil the jars like you do other canning I say yeah they may work.by prettygood4/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?