Consider these popular products
Alexis Taylor Women's Twist Front Tank Dress
About this item
About this item
Step out looking sleek and stylish in the Alexis Taylor Women's Tank Dress. This piece has a twist in the front to add an interesting element, while the light design is just right for late spring and summer. This sleeveless tank dress is made from a blend of spandex and rayon for a fit that is cool and comfortable. It is available in a variety of colors so you can choose the one that fits your style and wardrobe.
Alexis Taylor Women's Twist Front Tank Dress:
- Beautiful color arrangement
- Twist front dress has a crew neck
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle, Only Non Chlorine Bleach when Needed, Dry Flat, Cool Iron|
|Fabric Content:||95/5 Rayon Spandex|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.59|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 9.0 x 0.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am 5 foot and it fits me nicely at mid knee. don't know about 5ft. 2in.by mrif10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'2" and weight around 130 pounds and the medium fits me great. The length hits a few inches above the knee. If you are on the tiny side in weight a small would probably fit. (Guessing around 118-ish pounds or less for a small)by lilraeofhope10/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My dress is around 35 inches from the seam on the top of the shoulders to the hem. I am 5'2" 130 lbs and wear a medium. The hem hits me about 2 inches above my knee. Hope this helpsby lilraeofhope10/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?