AR Blue Clean, Inc 1900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your home, garage or driveway in optimum condition with this AR Blue Clean Inc 1900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer. It provides a maximum water pressure of 1750 PSI and features an automatic safety valve with pressure shut-off at the pump head. This hand-carry pressure washer utilizes the Total Stop System (TSS) to ensure an automatic stop. It comes with a attachable foamer/soap bottle, trolley with handle, hose reel and rotary nozzle for convenient setup and use.
AR Blue Clean, Inc 1900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer:
- With a two-wheel trolley mounted unit with handle and hose reel
- Automatic safety valve with pressure shut-off at pump head
- Total Stop System (TSS) for automatic start/stop
- Attachable foamer/soap bottle
- Rotary nozzle and TSS standard
- 1.5 GPM
- Pressure washer type: hand carry
- Finish: blue
- Hardware finish: black
- Material: metal/plastic
- Number of items included: 6
- Weather resistant: Yes
- AR Blue Clean pressure washer is designed for performance and convenience
- Overall height - top to bottom: 28.5''
- Overall width - side to side: 12.25''
- Overall depth - front to back: 11.25''
- Overall product weight: 17.6 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||29.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.25 x 12.25 x 28.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby Powerpressure6/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, has plenty or power for that, unless you were trying to do a 2 story house.by MedicR6/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I have washed my Truck, Boat, and back porch with it. My old house had vinyl on it and I used a gas pressure washer with more PSI and it did not harm it, so I am sure this machine would definitely be safe for the job.by LeMaire4/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES U CAN DO YOUR CAR AND THE SIDING ON YOUR HOUSE .THANKS TO THE ADJUSTABLE SPRAY TIP;ITS ALSO EXCELLENT FOR CONCRETE..I GOT AMAZING RESULTS.by FRESHTODAY7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it is, although I used it for sidewalk and under eaves of my home very successfully.by Purpleturbo7/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- By all means and the design makes it easy to use. We use it for siding and washing our vehicles.by Yensley4/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it completes both of those tasks with ease. I do recommend a higher psi rating and longer hose though. That way you don't have to pull around the washer and the higher end hose will slightly increase your psi output.by testproducts2/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it primarily for car washing, does a great job of pre-rinsing the car, apply a layer of soap and then rinsing quickly. It will not clean the car by itself, no pressure washer will. As for vinyl siding - I'd probably rent or borrow a gas washer with 2500-3000psi to do a whole house. This would do it, but you'd have to hold the want awfully close to the siding and move it slowly to be effective but for small areas, would work.by Babywewereborntoshop7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does it have a quick disconnect feature? If not, can I purchase one? If so, what size? 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch?
- You can add a quick connect for the intake size (standard hose coupling) but not for the output side. The output side is a really odd size, I've tried numerous specialty houses with no luck.by Babywewereborntoshop8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Powerpressure7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is what I purchased on Ebay: 1. GILMOUR 09QCGT HEAVY DUTY BRASS HOSE QUICK CONNECTOR 1.GILMOUR 7FHS7FH BRASS DOUBLE FEMALE 3/4" HOSE THREAD ADAPTER CONNECTOR. I haven't received them yet but this is what others have recommended.by MedicR11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- low pressreby DutchC12/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Low pressure detergent application only. You will have to get into some high end pressure washers to get one that sprays the soap under the same pressure as the wash.by Babywewereborntoshop1/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?