About this item
The 26" Huffy Cranbrook Men's Cruiser Bike has a traditional look for a classic ride. The durable steel cruiser in gray is accented with black, white and red for a great look. Two-tone pedals and grips in black and white are designed for comfort with a dual-density material which balances the combination of cushion and grip you need while you ride. The black and white padded spring saddle on this 26" cruiser bike has red piping for extra style with total comfort throughout, including the quilted padding design. An alloy quick-release seat binder is included to make it easy to adjust the height for a perfect fit. Classic cruiser fenders are included to help keep you dry. They coordinate with the wide tires featuring white sidewalls and red rims. The 26" Huffy Cranbrook Men's Cruiser Bike has easy-to-use coaster brakes for smooth stopping.
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your bike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
26" Huffy Cranbrook Men's Cruiser Bike, Gray:
- Frame: classic steel cruiser frame in gray
- Huffy Cranbrook cruiser bike in gray gearing (# of speeds): single speed
- Brakes: easy-to-use coaster brakes
- 26" cruiser bike tires: 26" x 2.125" white sidewall "balloon" tires with a white stripe for a smoother ride
- Rims: durable steel rims painted red
- Huffy Cranbrook cruiser bike in gray fenders: classic fenders help keep the rider dry
- Handlebars: comfortable cruiser-style handlebar with dual-density grips for improved handling
- Seat: padded spring saddle plus quick-release binder for easy adjustments
- Pedals: dual-density pedals
- Assembly: assembly instructions included
- Dimensions: 68"L x 26"W x 42"H
|Bike Type:||Cruiser Bikes|
|Age Start:||15 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||42.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||68.0 x 26.0 x 42.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you send it to your house from Walmart on-line,it comes in a box to put together!by RicofromNT4/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bike comes partially assembled.by BaltimoreDad7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes non-assembled.by CommunityAnswer5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, will need a few toolsby prayforAmerica015/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bike comes almost fully assembled. All you have to do is put on the seat, handlebars, pedals, reflectors and screw the rest of the fenders on.by DeeAra4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as you pedal.. It Moves my big frame of 253 lbs up a hillby RicofromNT4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- An adult can take this up hills.by CommunityAnswer4/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Why don't you just pay a reliable teenager to put it together for you. I'm sure he or she would do it for a couple of bucks ! Most kids are a lot smarter with that kind of stuff.by RicofromNT5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they will assemble all Walmart.com orders for free. I had my bike delivered to my home and my store still assembled my bike for free.by 82ziggy2/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?