Ok, I have had this item for almost a year it seems. I use it often so it has not been a totally lost purchase. Pros:
1. The vacuum system will catch most of your trimings - some do not make it into the trap, but hey its much better than ones without the option.
2. The turbo button, but one wonders why this was not just the speed it would always run at. I always use it.
3. Rechargeable and so far has held long charges for multiple trimmings
4. If you take the head off and use the bare cutter, you can get a pretty good shave with a tiny stubble left over. Its better than any electric shaver I had purchased in the past. However, be careful, I have nicked myself at least twice. Cons: This is my big beef that keeps it from 5 stars if you are reading Norelco!
1. The poorly designed adjustment feature. You twist to lock it in place, but the one I have does not stay locked for long and will continue to slip down to the next number as you use it. Nothing like messing up your trim when you start on a 3 and end up with a 1 on the other side of the face. I have a piece of duct-stape wrapped around my adjustment band to keep it from moving on its own. I marked recommend to buying because its still the best trimmer for my beard I have found to date.
Was this review helpful? (36) (1)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.