DO yourselves a favor, buy a quality Vacuum like Dyson or even Kirby-although you'd do well with a Dyson. These big store brands like Eureka, they're garbage. I bought this one for a third level vacuum as to not lug around our Dyson's and, it couldn't even handle that job. Get's clogged after about a month-and you're thinking you're vacuuming only what it's really doing is distributing about 45% dust, hair and particles through out your home while maybe, that is MAYBE catching the other 55%-and I'm being generous.. At first, this vacuum surprised me, with it saying that it's "Better than a Dyson,,," Please.. I knew that wasn't the case and I didn't get it then, but now I get the joke, and it was all on me.. Well Eureka, use that 108 dollars I gave you wisely, cause you'll never get a cent from me ever again!
Was this review helpful? (8) (2)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.