I have been using the Claritin Bionaire True HEPA Air Purifier for over a month, almost non-stop (I turned it off for the first night but kept it on the day after up to right now, without turning it off) and days after that, I would give it a night off every couple of days and so far, I am liking this product. Here are my pros and cons to better help others.
1. It looks great. The design is simple and very forgiving of whatever theme a house has. I have the white color and it looks very elegant. I kept it in a vertical position but the horizontal position would look great as well, if you would rather it laying down. The size and design is not bulky that even if you have a small area, it will not eat up a lot of space.
2. It is quiet. We do not particularly like the sound of continuous humming in the background and this product is so quiet that we don't even mind the ever so subtle hum.
3. It has an ionizer so you are not just purifying the air with this, you are actually getting one step better air quality.
4. Easy set up. All we needed to do was attach the stand, make sure there are no plastic coverings inside and that's it.
5. Clear manual. Every questions we had, we went to the manual and the answer was there.
6. Filter will not need to be replaced every month or so. This is not money consuming that it makes more sense to buy since I don't need to think about some monthly budget for it.
7. My family have been feeling quite content with how this product works, or at least seem to have lessened the constant allergy (sneezing, sniffles, etc.) my family have always had around this time of the year.
Now for the cons:
1. You need to have at least $130 to spare just for the medium size and $160 for the full size (the size I was given to try). A one time purchase of course. This will not be a purchase on a whim for a family on a budget.
The last one con isn't really a con but a result of my limitation of time of use:
2. Since I only have been using this for a little over a month, I can not securely attest to it's durability beyond the time I have been using it. But so far, like I said... (Not really a con but since its an unknown, I am placing it on this side.
All in all, I have nothing bad to say about the Claritin Bionaire True HEPA Air Purifier and the one bad thing is really a matter of personal opinion (of budget) so as of right now, I gave this product a 5 star!
Note: I received this Claritin Bionaire True HEPA Air Purifier to test for free and give my honest opinion on.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.