This definitely improved the sound quality with our TV and without going broke on a home, stereo system. Some pros I'd like to highlight: - Easy setup and quality build.
- The sound effects are nice, such as Music, News, etc.
- Nice integration with my existing Samsung TV.
- A subwoofer was nice add-on for the price.
- Bluetooth works nice, though I have to turn off my Wi-Fi on my phone, but that could just be an issue with my specific phone make/model (not Samsung). There are a few problems/issues I'd like to highlight though: - There is no Digital Cable contained in the packaging, so you will have to buy one separate.
- Some of the sound options have too much echo built in to the sound. A little for the Cinema effect, for example, is nice, but this goes a bit too far.
- In the beginning, my TV was having some static issues with the sound bar being near it, in front of it on my TV stand with several inches between it and the TV. It went away after turning the TV off and on a few times and I have yet to see the issue again. I recently rearranged my setup and the sound bar is no longer as close to my TV as it was and on a different shelf now. Overall, I'd recommend to some who is looking to get better audio than their TV speakers for a good price, with the option of playing music from their phone via bluetooth.
Was this review helpful? (4) (2)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.