After hours and days of research, I decided on purchasing the HL-2275 from Walmart rather than any other source for the following reasons;
1) Brother has been building laser printers for a long time and there online assistance is top-notch, not that I needed it. Considering I had never setup a Wireless network before, instructions were clear and complete. and everything worked perfectly the first time with two wireless computers. I'm not the fastest creek in the county, so I read stuff 2 or 3 times.
2) The HL-2275 is the same as last years HL-2270, except the 75 has a FULL toner cartridge (1200 pages) rather than a "starter"cartridge (700 pages) in the 70. Walmart's price delivered, not including the free 500 sheets of paper and 8G flash drive, whipped competitors.
3) Came before the expected delivery date in a factory sealed box. Employee allowed me to open the box and inspect it before I accepted it. Whole process, order to pickup was a 10.
3) Printer appears will built, easy to load, easy to operate, runs quieter than my inkjet, and is really fast, even in duplex printing. Being Wireless,, I can put her anywhere.
4) I have all ready printed some two page up both sides small booklets,, boy is that cool. CONS: Doesn't come with a kitchen sink, running water, or a Butler.
Was this review helpful? (3) (0)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.