Please, take a second and ignore the other reviews that say this is such a bad tablet, because I assure you, that's not the case.
I've had an Asus Transformer, an iPad 3, a Nexus 7, and now I got the Nexus 10.
Let me tell you right now, it's the best one I've owned.
1) It does not lag at all, there are no slow downs. The second you turn it on, like anything, yeah, it loads the initial files it needs. But after that...iunno, maybe 15 seconds, it flies, has no lag, and works wonderfully. Everything connects fine and stays connected. I've had no issue with bluetooth or wifi, at all, ever. I used it probably 30 feet away from a Big Jambox, streaming Google Music at work and there was no stuttering at all. So bluetooth and wifi work fine.
2) In the month I've had it, I've had it restart once. It doesn't crash any of my apps, and I have over 120 on it. It's awesome.
3) Charging wise, it does take a while to charge it to full. But then it lasts nearly 2 days on a charge. I have over 7 hours of screen time within those two days.
4) The screen is amazing. Just hands down, awesome.
5) 7mazec is the greatest app on Android for handwriting. Expensive, yes, but more than worth it if you want to be able to take notes.
6) I guess I'm lucky, because I have no light bleed or anything wrong with the tablet at all. Heck, I've dropped it off the arm of my couch twice, and nothings happened. At all. It's pretty durable.
7) Pricing is worth it. You don't pay the same amount for comparable tablets that have half the space.
I'm excited for the pogo chargers which are only really available at pogocable.com currently,
and I can't wait for a dock.
Let me tell you, if you're interested in this product at all, then get it.
It's worth the price point for the power it has, and I don't regret ever getting rid of my old tablets now that I have this one.
As a bonus, save up another $44, because that protects your Nexus 10 for 3 years from ADH, etc.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.