Hello. Sign In
Please enter a valid city, state or zip code
3 reviews | 3.7 out of 5
My initial wired sensor broke and I bought a battery operated one. Well, the batteries lasted a few days and went dead. Now we can play our Wii again without having to worry about getting new batteries and the sensor being inoperable. Great bang for the buck!
I purchased this sensor bar after my kitten chewed the cord on my original one and my kids broke the wireless one I purchased off of this site. It's pretty much just like the one that comes standard with the wii, I have absolutely no complaints!
Received in non working condition...avoid