I have had this vacuum for about 3 months now. I love it. I've never owned a vacuum this expensive. I shopped around and found the best price here. I was skeptical about it at first, because my previous vacuum had pretty good suction, but I had to wash the filters every third time I used it. With my Dyson, I have yet to wash the filters and the suction continues to be great!
What I love:
- The multi-floor function. Our home has hardwood, area rugs, and scatter rugs. The Dyson glides across all surfaces without having to adjust anything. I love that!!
- Suction from the edge of the vacuum head. I love that there is consistent suction right up to the edge of the vacuum head. As I glide along the wall or into corners, it easily picks up any of the dirt/debris that may be there.
- The turbine tool. My previous vacuum had something similar to this, but it was always getting clogged with my hair. The Dyson turbine tool has really good suction and does not clog. Love it!! I just wish there was a way to attach the tool to the body of the vacuum to have it with me at all times when vacuuming.
- The ball. I do have to admit that it did take a little bit of time to get used to maneuvering this Dyson, but once I figured it out I love it!!
- The filter. I mentioned this before, but I love not having to wash the filter to help maintain suction after using it!! All in all, I am very happy with this purchase and would highly recommend it!
Was this review helpful? (5) (0)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.