Hello, Hello. Sign In
Please enter a valid city, state or zip code
13 reviews | 4.6 out of 5
This product is a great deal! I made one mistake in assuming that the back of the pen is an "eraser" and it's not. Just thought I'd mention that for everyone else. I love this Bamboo tablet overall. Even has some fun games with it.
It's a good price for a really good tablet. The tablet senses the tip of the pen when I hover almost half an inch over the tablet. It's great for people who don't want a huge tablet and it's easy to carry around because of it's small size. I love bringing it along with my laptop when I go places, plug it in, and I can draw anywhere. As for installing the software for it, it was "Staples, that was easy" easy. Put in the disk and 5 mins. done. Great product!
* The pen pressure is very nice
* There are two mappable buttons on the pen which can be set to whatever the user wants, ex. CtrlZ and Right Click.
* Good sized active area
* The shiny black part isn't used for anything so it's a convenient handhold.
* The sleeve on the side does a pretty good job of holding the pen.
* Autodesk Sketchbook Express (a software that comes bundled with the device) is a really simple but awesome program for people just starting out.
* The pen doesn't require a battery. Cons:
* The tablet drivers love crashing on my Windows 7, though that might be my computer's fault, and not the tablet or the drivers. Other Considerations:
* You can't simply erase by turning the pen over and using the other side. You will need to use an erasure with the software you are using.
* The USB cable is removable from the device. This may be a pro or a con depending on the situation.
* The tablet will not display what is on screen.
* The tablet will not receive input from fingers or mice. Unless you know this isn't what you need, this should work just fine for you.
It is a wondeful tablet great price great quality. Does everything I need. No real complaints. Very Satsified
This being my first digital tablet I was a little nervous at first. But it was super easy to install and get to working with it right away. It does everything I needed it for and even has left and right hand options as some others don't. The price was amazing, and well worth spending on this. I highly recommend this tablet for any and all first time users left or right handed. Five stars, excellent product.
This tablet is everything I expected and more. I use it in Photoshop and it works with all the features smoothly. The pen on the tablet moves well. And extra! Fun games and apps I wasn't expecting. I'm sure there are fancier tablets but for the price this is awesome.
great ,was a presnt for my preteen,,,she knew how to hook it up,and knew how to get it started without my help,,she loves it! great brand!
I was mainly interested in using the writing feature to fill out forms and grade papers in handwriting rather than typing. It works well for that in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. It also works with Microsoft Notepad. The software that comes with the tablet doesn't seem to work as well. I haven't used it for drawing.
This product is not worth the money. It has too much sensitivity. I have it at home thinking I would have fun using it but its so hard to control that it discourages me from wanting to do anything with it. It is not like the video shows it would be. If i could I would like to return it.
I love this tablet. It is so easy to use and it makes my artwork a lot better than it was with a plain mouse. The programs it comes with ArtRage and Sketchbook Express, are also great programs.