I had both colors: white and orange. I personally like the look of the white color one more. I would recommend getting multiple blasters, it’s more fun. I brought this battle pack and 2 single blasters (total of 4 blasters) to our Thanksgiving dinner gathering and it was a hit! Kids of various ages and adults enjoyed it; we took turns. I must admit that initially I was skeptical, but it’s much cooler than I expected. You can play with a friend or on your own. I personally think it’s more fun playing with a group, that way people run around, shoot each other, or try to hide, etc. Pros:
- Simple app installation
- You have the option to play without an ipod or iphone (you just won’t view things through the screen but real life)
- Feels pretty sturdy
- Nice features: makes noises when you get shoot, blaster lights up when you get hit, there is a countdown to start the game, it tells you when it starts (says good luck) or when you are out of the game, tells you when you need to reload, there is a shield option (screen turns bluish)
- Can also play individually when connected to an ipod/iphone. You can select the mode and you can aim at targets Cons:
- It needs a lot of batteries (6 AA batteries per blaster; not included)
- Only works with Ipod (with cameras) or Iphone (won’t fit iphone 5)- not super versatile
- It’s difficult to disassemble if you want to take the gun apart again I wish this was compatible with android phones, other than that I think this is pretty fun (much better than I had anticipated). Would recommend if you have an ipod or iphone, but otherwise it may not be worth it (not the same experience).
Was this review helpful? (8) (0)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.