I really wish that previous reviewers that leave low ratings would really: 1. Read what they are buying thoroughly before they make their purchase.
2. Also, please take the time to read all questions and answers, good and bad.
3. Learn how to read the directions that come with the purchase.
4. Learn how to use the item themselves before springing it on the child or stating "It does not work".
5. Make sure it is age appropriate.
6. Realize that no these items are not meant t be identical to the REAL THING. The are age appropriate learning subsitutions. Nothing more nothing less.
7. You cannot age up a product nor can you make a toy, a tablet.
8. Know what you are purchasing before you make your purchase instead of leaving a bad review. All bad reviews like this, manages to do tell is me is, your review of the item is user or reader error. Your review will have no weight in my decision. All that being said: This Touch Tablet comes with 1 short life AA battery They are for display purposes. In other words, V-Tech puts them in so that people can test the toy in the stores to see what the toy is capable of doing. If you do not want a disappointed child after the first day or two I would suggest getting a set of decent batteries for this like Duracell. I ordered this for a grandson through Walmart.com, As a birthday gift. He is age two. According to V-Tech's own specifications, on Walmart.com's web page, for age ranges is 6 to 36 months. (He loves it, he calls it a phone. LoL) This Touch Tablet does EVERYTHING it says it will do. Some reviews state otherwise. I will say of all the negative reviews that I have read about this, the only credible one I believe is, the one that replaced the batteries and the Touch Tablet still did not work. This toy indeed has a volume control. It has a off, low and high switch for volume control. Combine with new batteries and the volume control to low and I promise you, the child and the parents (if you are a grandparent) will NOT be disappointed. It is not a leap lap. It will grow some with your child. V-Tech has other items for to age with your child, but V-Tech is by far way more affordable. You can spend way more money for those "other guys", but why? As a grandparent with multiple grandchildren, I do not have extra money to burn on those "other guys". Good Luck!!
Was this review helpful? (4) (0)
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.