Hello, Hello. Sign In
Please enter a valid city, state or zip code
10 reviews | 4.8 out of 5
It is taller than both my 4&5 yr olds. They love playing with it and it makes a great shelf when they are not using it!
all the great features:
1. it's pretty
2. light weight about 35 pounds.
3. great price. Where can you find something this cute for less than fifty dollars?
4. easy set up
5. generous sized. Roomy. Great height. My kid is almost 7 and she could barely see the top of the tower. That's how tall it is.
6. There were no missing pieces. not so great features:
1. Flimsy particle board laminated with some plastic colored pictures.
2. Many holes were drilled wrong. There were places that have holes where they shouldn't be. There are places where the nails were supposed to go through but were never drilled. It made putting the castle together pretty tough. We end up having to glue the pieces together because it was so hard to nail through the woods at the top edging of the castle.
3. Picture diagrams do not match with the actual product so we had to guess by looking at the picture. Although the instructions weren't clear and the picture diagrams did not match with the actual product, putting together wasn't too bad because the castle was very simple in design. You can pretty much put it together by guessing without instructions.
4. poorly packaged and handled. Many pieces arrived dented and damaged with the laminated plastics peeled off the particle board.
5. I had to remove the nails and bolts many times because it was very hard to tell the pieces in the picture left from right, up from down, and front from back. It was a great guessing game. overall, I love this castle and it was easy to assemble. Although there were many manufacturer's defects, it doesn't detract away from the beauty of this simplistic castle. This is one of the largest doll house castle out there. All of the other ones are very tiny. Our child loves it. And for the great price of being under fifty bucks, it is a great bargain for the price. It took us about 2 hours to put together with only one person doing all the work. Walmart shipped pretty fast. We are very happy with our purchase.
My now 6 years old girl picked this castle at walmart.com. I wasn't sure she was going to be interested but I ordered it for her 6th birthday. She was very excited to see it when she opened the package. She couldn't wait for it to be built so she could put all the furniture in it and play with it. She has a good imagination and likes to pretend play. Even my 7 years old son joined the play with the dragon that was a part of an accessories set.
The toy is well made, sturdy. It was not difficult for my husband to build it. The castle is pretty large and tall so I would suggest you make sure you have space for it. It has a beautifully colored interior. It was delivered very promptly (although I ordered it almost 2 months ahead) Very fair price for this toy comparing to other web sides.
The packaging was very good. I would recommend this toy for a girl who like to pretend play and likes castles.
My grandgirls love the new castle! They can play with all the Polly Pocket princesses in it or the princess barbies. A great investment for grandparents. We highly recommend.
This picture does not do this product justice. Yes, it looks exactly as shown when put together, but on a much grander scale. This is beautiful and well made. I had my doubts when purchasing this item, but am amazed at the final product. My 3 year old daughter is gonna flip out when she sees it ( for christmas). Now she will finally have a home for all of her princess barbies and my little pony unicorns. This castle is taller than she is and seems like it will hold up for years to come. Plus, the price wasn't too bad either. Go Mom!
My daughter is turning 3 years old this month, and this is her first dollhouse. She spends alot of time playing with little figurines, and this is perfect for her. I like the cabinet door, and so does she. It's great for storing all the little figures. The castle is very sturdy, and big! It will grow with her, which makes this an even better value. Barbies fit in it too, except they won't fit through the doorways. My box arrived pretty beat up, and not taped shut all the way. We were concerned that pieces might be missing, but everything was there. It was fairly easy to put together. It took her daddy about 45 minutes to get it set up. She played with it for well over an hour, and was so excited. She is a climber, so we will be attaching it to the wall with a safety strap. The decor is cute, and it matches well with any little girl's room decor. My daughter has a pink princess bed with little crowns on the post, so we are as pleased with the appearance, as much as we are the sturdiness. We also use the top shelf of the castle for some of her stuffed animals.
I bought this off overstock.com. So it is sold in other places, not just walmart.com like they are trying to say (only sold at walmart) which is not true. I love this castle, it is much much bigger than I thought. The boards were much thicker than i thought they would be. It was easy to put together, Great cheaper alternative to a castle (house) than the more costly ones. It's a great product so far, just wish it came with items.
Made out of sturdy MDF.. My daughter had all the doll furniture already so it made no sense to spend $200 on a dollhouse. This dollhouse is perfect for hours of imaginative play. Excellent value for the money..Shipped in 4 days to my local store..Great experience buying from walmart.com